“Burn it Down!” – BLM-Antifa Terrorists March Through DC, Assault Police Officers, Harass Outdoor Diners

I'm sure once liberals are done destroying their families, killing off their unborn children the three or four left will be full bat shit crazy.

1612728732111.png

So the social justice warriors want to go out and protest while ignoring the... edicts set forth by the local leaders about social distancing and wearing masks while they burn, loot, and murder.

Sounds like an insurrection to me.

Shouldn't they be given the same consideration that the unarmed female protestor was given in the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am told a diner stood up and grabbed his chair to ward them off and the gd police got into it with him
The virtue signaling selective law enforcement for venting pieces of bogus BLM shit needs to end
Maybe some blue city cop shops should be defunded....
Actually police need to get back to the good old days of cracking heads instead of cowering like Fake Floyd and Mike Brown and Freddy Grey are emblematic of a systemic problem.
Thats is what they have been doing, killing blacks.

Do you understand what a hypocrite is, Penelope? You sure speak fluently the language of hypocrisy. Think about it. Carefully. Do you openly support political terrorism? Sure sounds like it.

Last edited:
The far-left terrorists shined flashlights and assaulted police officers on bikes.
Damned cops are awfully spooked if anybody shining a flashlight at night is considered a "far left terrorist." Or if shining a flashlight is being prosecuted as a violent assault with a deadly weapon.

A police officer swatted away a flashlight and an altercation broke out
Did the police officer properly identify himself on the night patrol? Or did the person who was holding the flashlight think he was being mugged or robbed or assaulted, a common enough occurrence in D.C. if not officially sanctioned by the police department?

Properly speaking, simply wearing a police uniform does not excuse unprovoked behavior that would otherwise be considered a robbery, mugging, or assault.

View attachment 454305

So the social justice warriors want to go out and protest while ignoring the... edicts set forth by the local leaders about social distancing and wearing masks while they burn, loot, and murder.

Sounds like an insurrection to me.

Shouldn't they be given the same consideration that the unarmed female protestor was given in the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Drone them. Period.

I am told a diner stood up and grabbed his chair to ward them off and the gd police got into it with him
The virtue signaling selective law enforcement for venting pieces of bogus BLM shit needs to end
Actually police need to get back to the good old days of cracking heads instead of cowering like Fake Floyd and Mike Brown and Freddy Grey are emblematic of a systemic problem.
That’s the myth that has been created,
Every notorious case is fake, the decedents were repeat offenders who engaged actively In the incident that caused their demise
It’s a convenient feelings quencher and effective responsibility deflecter to suggest police are the bad actors when the irrefutable facts are that black males choose to engage in conduct harmful to themselves and others far disproportionately to their percentage of population. It’s not a race thing, it’s an upbringing and conduct thing

That’s the myth that has been created,
Every notorious case is fake, the decedents were repeat offenders who engaged actively In the incident that caused their demise
It’s a convenient feelings quencher and effective responsibility deflecter to suggest police are the bad actors when the irrefutable facts are that black males choose to engage in conduct harmful to themselves and others far disproportionately to their percentage of population. It’s not a race thing, it’s an upbringing and conduct thing
Lefties intentionally use the wrong denominator for the purpose of pushing a nefarious agenda. Their math-challenged dupes play along.

Gosh, where are the media? Where is Pelosi? Where is AOC? Where are the NG? All watching out for right wing “rioters”, I guess..
Sounds like Biden is inciting insurrection. Impeach the bastard.
Portland, Seattle, Denver and now DC... what Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities will erupt next?

Cops will do what their masters tell them.

PS: So will the military.

Gosh, where are the media? Where is Pelosi? Where is AOC? Where are the NG? All watching out for right wing “rioters”, I guess..
Sounds like Biden is inciting insurrection. Impeach the bastard.
Portland, Seattle, Denver and now DC... what Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities will erupt next?

This was my initial reaction to reading your OP: rage, confusion, simmering hatred of our current sitting government. The double standard is unprecedented, remarkable in its insidiousness. Both the Biden administration and Congress have sent a clear message to all decent, law-abiding Americans: walk the narrow line we draw for you, wherever it leads, or we will crush you flat. I for one would very much love to see twenty million enraged Americans show up in DC all at once and in one voice demand sanity and accountability in government . . . or else.

These thugs are supported by the democratic party, corporations, media and the elite. Of course they will get a double standard as they're their army. We on the otherhand will get fucked and our rights removed if we even look crossed eyed.

I sure hope none of them get arrested.

Sleepy Joe has enough on his plate as is, what with all those executive orders to sign. He doesn't have time to bail them out these days like he did when he was hiding in his basement.

So many Indians and middle easterns and Hispanic and even Asians come from such impoverished and chaotic backgrounds yet in America they do not get arrested in droves far disproportionate to their population percentage, Either police really like them or they simply behave .
Black men-entirely different matter. I guess it’s just more emotionally soothing to not face facts and change behavior and instead put the blame on laws and law enforcement rather than law violation

You all think wallowing in fake victimization will change things Facing facts and changing irresponsible behavior is The Only Thing that will change things

So many Indians and middle easterns and Hispanic and even Asians come from such impoverished and chaotic backgrounds yet in America they do not get arrested in droves far disproportionate to their population percentage, Either police really like them or they simply behave .
Black men-entirely different matter. I guess it’s just more emotionally soothing to not face facts and change behavior and instead put the blame on laws and law enforcement rather than law violation
It’s culture. Culture with intact families and black post-Great Society culture without intact families. Pointing out this fact gets disparaged as racist so the problem becomes self-perpetuating.

New Topics

Forum List

Back