Buried alive: Israel detroyed Hamas Metro, a network of tunnels used by Hamas fighters

Ouch. Maybe firing thousands of rockets indiscrimiately into Israel was a bad idea for Hamas.

Neat. I think Israel needs to keep bombing heavily for a few weeks. The longer they bomb, the longer it takes Hamas to start shooting rockets into Israel again. Yeah, three or four weeks of heavy bombing, at least, I'd say.

That's what we should do to our cross border tunnels. When one is found here we make sure they are empty. Just collapse them.
I recommend that you fill the cross boarder tunnels with cement. Bring in truck loads of it, and then 100 years or more from now, if ever excavated they could see the remains of those criminals caught in their tunnels...

Ouch. Maybe firing thousands of rockets indiscrimiately into Israel was a bad idea for Hamas.

Whatever the case, CA, we are assured of two things:
  1. In the end, come hell or high water, Israel will find a way of winning this decisively and restoring the peace to the region.
  2. That all of this is happening because Joe Biden is in office. They would never have dared attack Israel with Trump still here.

1.6bn Muslims in the world. 16 mil Jews in the world. Every single mostly Islamic country is a humanitarian and or economic shithole. Safest place for a Muslim woman and or a Muslim gay person in the Middle East is in Israel. But the Jews are the bad guys....

The Dumbassery is off the charts.

Hamas should know this by now....;)

1621117403072.png

That's what we should do to our cross border tunnels. When one is found here we make sure they are empty. Just collapse them.
I recommend that you fill the cross boarder tunnels with cement. Bring in truck loads of it, and then 100 years or more from now, if ever excavated they could see the remains of those criminals caught in their tunnels...

"boarder"?

Such ignorance.
Israel obviously is the recent invader of illegal immigrants.
The Palestinians are the ancient natives inhabitants.
Only an evil person would support Israel aggression that murdered thousands of innocent Palestinians.

In the end, come hell or high water, Israel will find a way of winning this decisively and restoring the peace to the region.
Like the last few times Israel bombed the crap out of civilians in Gaza?

Where's the rocket fire coming from, Tinmore?

Whenever I read shit like this, Hoss, I'm always reminded that Israel agreed back in, was it 1948?, to sit down and settle the land, giving Palestine around 10X the land they have today!

AND THE ARABS WOULDN'T HEAR OF IT and chose continued war over settlement.

And they keep choosing war.

And every time, they just end up losing more land.

This time, they are going to lose more than land. Trump had this region in really fine shape a couple of years ago.

Took the idiot democrats all of three months in office to fuck it up again.

I'm betting Hamas got a call from Joe telling them that whatever they do, if they do it now, he will look the other way.

In the end, come hell or high water, Israel will find a way of winning this decisively and restoring the peace to the region.
Like the last few times Israel bombed the crap out of civilians in Gaza?

Where's the rocket fire coming from, Tinmore?
Hamas acts exactly like Israel. Israel attacks in the direction of the rockets and Hamas attacks in the direction of the airplanes.

The airplanes being 6 year olds playing in their bomb shelters.

Forum List

Back