‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

In fact, the DOJ/FBI is pranking the people with the assistance of the judge.
The DoJ gets the opportunity to redact exactly enough to show they're playing fair, but absolutely nothing of any importance to the investigation.

I see zero possibility of the DOJ appealing the partial release of what isn't redacted.

Interesting how American media isn't saying that, but then why would they spoil a good thing.

Comprehende anybody?

Easy, Peasy, Japanesey

The warrant was based on information that Trump was illegally storing classified information

They found Top Secret information
Only problem with that is DOJ interviewed two of Trumps WH lawyers and one signed a statement saying the top secret doc's were all returned in June.

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

Strzok said you can trust the FBI. Isn't that good enough for you?

:p

What was the threat to the US that Trump had these documents?

I want to know what documents he had and why it was dangerous and illegal for him to have them.

Strzok said you can trust the FBI. Isn't that good enough for you?

:p
Just like Mueller told The AG he could trust him, and then Mueller went and wiped Strozk and Paige's phones, then lied to The AG and said a software glitch caused not only the phones to be wiped but caused all the FBI backups of all the agents in the FBI at that time to disappear.

Then the AG simply went to the service provider to get the texts.

Why wasn't Moscow Mueller prosecuted for lying to The Chief Law Enforcement Official in The United States?

Did you say the same about Hillary's emails?

667wae.jpg

Just like Mueller told The AG he could trust him, and then Mueller went and wiped Strozk and Paige's phones, then lied to The AG and said a software glitch caused not only the phones to be wiped but all the FBI backups of all the agents in the FBI at that time to disappear.

Then the AG simply went to the service provider to get the texts.

Why wasn't Moscow Mueller prosecuted for lying to The Chief Law Enforcement Official in The United States?

Wow, you really hold a grudge, don't you?

:p lol

Forum List

Back