Bunker inspection

So, it turns out dOnald tRump only went to the bunker to inspect it, for a "tiny amount of time".

Oh, and the peaceful protesters in the park were attacking police before the teargassing. Even though it's all in video and we can see that they weren't.

Anybody buying any of this?

You should stop the teasing about the bunker thing. Things seemed hairy outside. Remember 9/11? They wouldn't even let Bush LAND. They're going to protect the First Family and the President. It's precautionary. I don't think you'd be teasing if something similar had happened to Obama.
I have no problem with the secret service taking him to the bunker. I have a problem with him trying to revise history with his lies.
Like obuthole did? Idiot.

So, it turns out dOnald tRump only went to the bunker to inspect it, for a "tiny amount of time".

Oh, and the peaceful protesters in the park were attacking police before the teargassing. Even though it's all in video and we can see that they weren't.

You should stop the teasing about the bunker thing. Things seemed hairy outside. Remember 9/11? They wouldn't even let Bush LAND. They're going to protect the First Family and the President. It's precautionary. I don't think you'd be teasing if something similar had happened to Obama.
I have no problem with the secret service taking him to the bunker. I have a problem with him trying to revise history with his lies.
Well that's a lie.

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.
Nope, 'fraid not.

Time to face reality, kiddo. tRump lies. He lies a lot. Once every five minutes or so on busy days.

Try as you might, you guys manage to come up with 3 or 4 things Obama said that you claim are lies, but after fact checking there is more than a little doubt that they were lies at all. tRump has told thousands and thousands of verifiable, actual, lies and continues to add to the pile every single day. This inspection thing is just the most ridiculous of the recent ones, and certainly isn't the only one told in the last week.

TDS thread 1,670

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.
Nope, 'fraid not.

Time to face reality, kiddo. tRump lies. He lies a lot. Once every five minutes or so on busy days.

Try as you might, you guys manage to come up with 3 or 4 things Obama said that you claim are lies, but after fact checking there is more than a little doubt that they were lies at all. tRump has told thousands and thousands of verifiable, actual, lies and continues to add to the pile every single day. This inspection thing is just the most ridiculous of the recent ones, and certainly isn't the only one told in the last week.
You're full of shit, but then you are a scumbag lib.

TDS thread 1,670
I keep telling you fools that I am not a tRump defender.

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.
Nope, 'fraid not.

Only in conservative land does speaking simple, obvious, truths equal "full of shit".

TDS thread 1,670

Your drool garbles even your posts.

TDS thread 1,670

Your drool garbles even your posts.
That's nice, honey
You run along and play now, okay?

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.
Nope, 'fraid not.

Only in conservative land does speaking simple, obvious, truths equal "full of shit".
In liberal land lies are seen as truths.

Well that's a lie.
Nope, you are the LIAR.
Nope, 'fraid not.

In liberal land lies are seen as truths.
If that were true we'd all be tRump supporters.

Fortunately, it's a lie.

Again.

:lol:
You're like the little yappy dog who ignorantly thinks his incessant mindless yapping bravely chases away the mailman every day.

"Look Spot. Look Fido. See how fearsome I am! The mailman ran away from me again, just like yesterday, and the day before!! I am the most fearsomest dog in the world!

Last edited:

You're like the little yappy dog who ignorantly thinks his incessant mindless yapping bravely chases away the mailman every day.
That's nice kid.

That's nice kid.
Whatever. I'm not the narcissistic idiot who thinks I scared the Commander in Chief of the US military

That's nice kid.
Yep, and you chased the Commander in Chief of the most powerful military power in world history into his bunker.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're a stupid yappy dog.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back