Bundle up s0ns...northeast winters will be COLDER!!!

Let's see.......................it's the first week of November, and the temps here in Amarillo are still reaching into the upper 60's, lower 70's.

It should be 15 to 20 degrees colder this time of year.

But I'm not complaining. I like it when it doesn't get cold, however, I'm worried about the snowsheds getting enough snow to supply water in the summer.

Let's see.......................it's the first week of November, and the temps here in Amarillo are still reaching into the upper 60's, lower 70's.

But I'm not complaining. I like it when it doesn't get cold, however, I'm worried about the snowsheds getting enough snow to supply water in the summer.

Sucks for you.........but up here in the northeast the past several years, winter lasts about 6 months. Here in New York, we've been having to wear lined hoodies into late May = ghey. We've been dying for some global warming around here for years now.:up:

Sucks for you.........but up here in the northeast the past several years, winter lasts about 6 months. Here in New York, we've been having to wear lined hoodies into late May = ghey. We've been dying for some global warming around here for years now.:up:
same here in Chi-town.

Warmer in Portland,Oregon, but not by a lot. A bit wetter than normal, also. According to Dr. Spencer, the overall temperature for the troposphere has been record warm this year,

So, record heat across much of the USA, just before the election.

That's bad news for kook loser deniers. Skook and the other losers couldn't even find an actual snowflake to point to, in order to use their usual "SEE! A SNOWFLAKE! GLOBAL WARMING IS A FRAUD!" stupidity.

Forum List

Back