Bumper Sticker Slogans or American Values?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights-

Liberty and Justice For All-

Manifest Destiny

the only good Indian is a dead Indian

The War on Terror

The War on Drugs

The War on Poverty

Based on several years of political message board participation (since 2007) I don't believe Americans believe as the Founders did- so, Bumper Sticker slogans are merely that to most people- they mean nothing, except an opportunity to publicly embarrass ones self- moral high ground and all that shit be damned- we're America, we do as we please- well, when our guy is in office anyway- we are a Country of Double Standards and if you don't like it we'll kill you to prove it-

We call ourselves having The Rule of Law- a bumper sticker slogan no doubt-

Best to leave symbols to the symbol minded. Think that's a Carlin quote. Ha.

My favorite is COEXIST. Drive in a muslim country with that and see how it works out.

I also like IMAGINE WHIRLED PEAS.

Last edited:
Any statement that will not on a bumper strip is beyond the comprehension of any Democrat
I've had conservatives argue about Liberty and Justice for all and all men are created equal and obviously the rule of law means little to those claiming to be conservative- to wit: Most of the alleged conservatives in this forum- most want to believe they are superior to everyone who doesn't believe as they do- the epitome of Double Standard.

The best bumper sticker that I have ever seen had on it what I think may be the best question ever to be put out there.

"Do you follow the Lord this closely?"

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The best bumper sticker that I have ever seen had on it what I think may be the best question ever to be put out there.

"Do you follow the Lord this closely?"

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I had a bumper sticker one time that said, "Keep honking, I'm reloading."

^^^ :D :D :D

Not everyone honks though. Some may not even have to. Riding the bumper of whoever is in front of them may be more than enough for a person to get out their weapon of choice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've had conservatives argue about Liberty and Justice for all and all men are created equal and obviously the rule of law means little to those claiming to be conservative- to wit: Most of the alleged conservatives in this forum- most want to believe they are superior to everyone who doesn't believe as they do- the epitome of Double Standard.

To everyone?

Nay.

But definitely superior to those whose brains were laundered through liberal indoctrination.

Pity they cannot (since being indoctrinated) how much they have lost.

Thank you proving such an excellent example.

But definitely superior to those whose brains were laundered through liberal indoctrination.
The Founders were "classical liberals"- the word has been bastardized - indoctrination is indoctrination, it matters not what stripe it wears- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there is NO political affiliation near as I can tell-
There are no caveats of any kind- ALL is, get ready for it, ALL encompassing, as in everyone- Any propaganda denouncing or ignoring our founding philosophy/principles is propaganda contrary to the previously mentioned, therefore, indoctrination, which is to sway opinion to a belief- and "conservatives" are as guilty as alleged Liberals when it comes to disrespectful bullshit and actions-
Free thinking isn't limited to a political stripe- Party's, by definition, are disrespectful to Individual rights, as are religious groups- both are collectives- collectives are group think personified, religious and political- group is not Individual. Groups set one above another- everyone else is equal- except the more than equal, who demand compliance and submitting to group think- indoctrination.

The Founders were "classical liberals"- the word has been bastardized - indoctrination is indoctrination, it matters not what stripe it wears- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there is NO political affiliation near as I can tell-
There are no caveats of any kind- ALL is, get ready for it, ALL encompassing, as in everyone- Any propaganda denouncing or ignoring our founding philosophy/principles is propaganda contrary to the previously mentioned, therefore, indoctrination, which is to sway opinion to a belief- and "conservatives" are as guilty as alleged Liberals when it comes to disrespectful bullshit and actions-
Free thinking isn't limited to a political stripe- Party's, by definition, are disrespectful to Individual rights, as are religious groups- both are collectives- collectives are group think personified, religious and political- group is not Individual. Groups set one above another- everyone else is equal- except the more than equal, who demand compliance and submitting to group think- indoctrination.

Can't disagree.

But since it won't fit on a bumper strip no liberal will read, much less understand it.

Forum List

Back