Bum Fancy Soros Employee Brags About Sex W/Multiple Men at Pride Event, Gets Moneypox & the Clap, Blames the Govt

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
So explain to me how it's our fault this very gay man goes to the NYC pride event, has sex with several other men, gets multiple STDs & feels like shit?
This guy, Sebastian Köhn, is a director for the Soros Open Societies Foundation & a supposed public health expert.
Apparently, he didn't think twice before going deuce diving with multiple strangers in the middle of a moneypox outbreak amongst the twinksters.
A PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERT

I'm telling you all, if they don't kill us all off with insane policies & wars first, the left will die out because of Darwinism.

A public health expert and director of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation told The Guardian how he had sex with several men during NYC Pride festivities. Then he blamed the government after contracting both monkeypox and gonorrhea.

"This whole thing just feels like a huge failure that should not have been allowed to happen, especially not two and half months into the outbreak. If someone like me, who has worked in sexual health for a long time, had such a hard time navigating care, I can’t imagine other people doing it."

Last edited:
So explain to me how it's our fault this very gay man goes to the NYC pride event, has sex with several other men & then blames us when he gets multiple STDs & feels like shit?
This guy, Sebastian Köhn, is a director for the Soros Open Societies Foundation & a supposed public health expert.
Apparently, he didn't think twice before going deuce diving with multiple strangers in the middle of a moneypox outbreak among the twinksters.
A PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERT

I'm telling you all, if they don't kill us all off with insane policies & wars first, the left will die out because of Darwinism.

A public health expert and director of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation told The Guardian how he had sex with several men during NYC Pride festivities. Then he blamed the government after contracting both monkeypox and gonorrhea.

"This whole thing just feels like a huge failure that should not have been allowed to happen, especially not two and half months into the outbreak. If someone like me, who has worked in sexual health for a long time, had such a hard time navigating care, I can’t imagine other people doing it."

Yeah cause having homosexual/unprotected sex has never spread diseases before

... said no one ever.
Well until this dumbass implied it

The love that dare not speak its name.
Bosie. The line was in a poem by Bosie while he was at Oxford, Oscar Wilde's incredibly beautiful blond fwiendsie. He didn't like Wilde, however, "that way" as much as he liked boys of about 12. He had to periodically leave the country for this reason.

So explain to me how it's our fault this very gay man goes to the NYC pride event, has sex with several other men, gets multiple STDs & feels like shit?
Apparently, he didn't think twice before going deuce diving with multiple strangers in the middle of a moneypox outbreak amongst the twinksters.
A PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERT

Putin done it.

A PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERT

It's like when rich people go broke they want the govt. to help them out.

I remember reading an article in Rolling Stone around 1982ish. The article was about the new disease 'AIDS'.
It gave a startling account of the average # of gay partners the average AIDS sufferer had had at that time. I don't remember what the # was, BUT I do remember being stunned of how high the # was!

Forum List

Back