Bullshit QAnon Rhetoric

I never even heard of that crap till the lefties started flinging it about like a bunch of crazies.
That's a very popular lie lately.

Said the liar.
tRump didn't say that.

You talk like a retarded baby, with a mouth full of shit.
Is that really all you've got, Son? 'Cause it's pathetically weak. I have come to expect that from you conservative types though, so it's not really a surprise.

Says the man that can't post without peppering his points with baby talk.
I'mma take that as an unqualified "yes".

You are dismissed.

Q-Anonymous is not comprised or Satan worshippers.
On the other hand, Wall Streeters do pay off politicians and have sex with anyone and anything.

I never even heard of that crap till the lefties started flinging it about like a bunch of crazies.

Said the liar.
tRump didn't say that.

Is that really all you've got, Son? 'Cause it's pathetically weak. I have come to expect that from you conservative types though, so it's not really a surprise.

You are dismissed.

Qanon is a fringe conspiracy theory that dishonest liberals, but I repeat myself, are using to smear and marginalize mainstream republicans.

Because you are all assholes and liars.

Said the liar.
tRump didn't say that.

You are dismissed.

Qanon is a fringe conspiracy theory that dishonest liberals, but I repeat myself, are using to smear and marginalize mainstream republicans.

QAnon nonsense is what has been driving you folks for years now

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.
Do you believe the conspiracy lie that voting machines in Maricopa County did not show the true vote? If you do, you are a QAnon nut, imo.

Said the liar.
tRump didn't say that.

You are dismissed.

QAnon nonsense is what has been driving you folks for years now

Nope. Not even a little.

Why are you such a liar? Why are you so afraid of the truth?

The Commies and Nazis here are accusing everyone of being QAnon. As you can see it is another lie about Trump supporters on the rinse and repeat cycle. QAnon means nothing to the vast, vast majority of Trump supporters.
Do you believe the conspiracy lie that voting machines in Maricopa County did not show the true vote? If you do, you are a QAnon nut, imo.
If you believe that Trump won because of Russia! Russia! Russia, you are a nut...imo.

QAnon seems to be an obsession of the left. They're always talking about it. I guess this QAnon bunch must give out free shit to be so popular with libs.
No worse than the Rights obsession with Antifa.

Antifa is actually rioting and killing people in the street, often with the support of mainstream dem elected officials.

That makes them a real issue.

Far as I can tell they've only killed one person. They don't seem to be killing people in the street. Qanon infested Trump supporters seem to have been implicated in more deaths.

I've seen claims into the dozens for the antifa and blm riots.

Please post verified claims of "dozens" killed in the streets by Antifa.

Sooo, we'll put Correll in the batshit crazy QAnon camp. LOL

If you believe that Trump won because of Russia! Russia! Russia, you are a nut...imo.
Oh I think Comey flipped 16 for Trump who won by 40K votes in MW states. But there was no conspiracy. Conspiracies are for those who don't see any rational reason something happened that really happened. Trump won in 16. He got the votes.

QAnon seems to be an obsession of the left. They're always talking about it. I guess this QAnon bunch must give out free shit to be so popular with libs.
No worse than the Rights obsession with Antifa.

Antifa is actually rioting and killing people in the street, often with the support of mainstream dem elected officials.

That makes them a real issue.

Far as I can tell they've only killed one person. They don't seem to be killing people in the street. Qanon infested Trump supporters seem to have been implicated in more deaths.

I've seen claims into the dozens for the antifa and blm riots.

Please post verified claims of "dozens" killed in the streets by Antifa.

Here is 19 dead during a two week period on 2020. So, 5 and that is dozens. Do you need me to post 5 more, or is that enough for you?

"Though curfews are lifting and protests remain predominantly peaceful, the death toll from two weeks of demonstrations over the death of George Floyd continues to creep upward, with at least 19 people—a majority of whom are black—now dead."

Oh I think Comey flipped 16 for Trump who won by 40K votes in MW states. But there was no conspiracy. Conspiracies are for those who don't see any rational reason something happened that really happened. Trump won in 16. He got the votes.
Conversely, QAnon nutjobs like Correll think Biden didn't actually get the votes.

Conversely, QAnon nutjobs like Correll think Biden didn't actually get the votes.
An opinion that has nothing to so with the fact that the guy who helped design the machines looked at some of the counted ballots and they were in pristine condition without the electronic indicator that they went through a machine.

If you truly believed that, you would not need to play silly games like pretending that a fringe conspiracy theory is relevant to mainstream republicanism.

The extreme right wing attacked democracy at the capital, The extreme left screwed up the equality street protests.

If you truly believed that, you would not need to play silly games like pretending that a fringe conspiracy theory is relevant to mainstream republicanism.
Well, it's not my fault you idiots have TrumpQAnon running the mainstream gop.

Donald Trump has barely ever referenced them at all. You are raving like a delusional drunken sailor.

Donald Trump has barely ever referenced them at all. You are raving like a delusional drunken sailor.
It's just not my fault you dipshit TrumpQanon conspiracists think Trump really won.

It's just not my fault you dipshit TrumpQanon conspiracists think Trump really won.

Quanon is a conspiracy theory about child molestation. It has nothing to do with the election...

Oh, I get it. You are just throwing shit at the wall like a retarded monkey.

Like you LibBots believed that Trump didn't beat Hillary?

New Topics

Forum List

Back