Bulls Guard Ball goes down with a slight tear out six to eight weeks:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

Lonzo Ball just had surgery or will have surgery to fix a tear in his knee and will be out six to eight weeks…

Now this would be devastating news hadn’t not been the rise of Rookie Point Guard Ayo D. ( I ain’t spelling that kid last name ) and the fact this kid ( Ayo ) has done something that hasn’t been done since Tim Hardaway days with Golden State Warriors:

Now I will be truthful I am not big on the NBA since Jordan days but this kid Ayo look like a gem that fell in the second round to the Bulls, so my question is if Ayo is playing great what happens with Ball?

I'm somewhat of a Bulls fan, thanks for the info. I'd have Ball on the bench if the Ayo kid keeps playing like he is. And don't rush Ball back, ease him into playing again. You don't want him to re-injure himself.

University of Illinois Fighting Illini, hope he does better than the last breakout Bulls rookie point guard.
Yes he is, but the bigger question is what do they do with Ball if Ayo is legit?

You have White who is most likely gone, Caruso, and LaVine and if Ayo is this damn good you don’t sit him at all…

I'm somewhat of a Bulls fan, thanks for the info. I'd have Ball on the bench if the Ayo kid keeps playing like he is. And don't rush Ball back, ease him into playing again. You don't want him to re-injure himself.
I say this could be something in the off-season where it get a draft pick back for the Bulls, only if Ayo is legit…

He is better than White for sure and who would have thought Caruso would be as good as he is?

Lonzo Ball just had surgery or will have surgery to fix a tear in his knee and will be out six to eight weeks…

Now this would be devastating news hadn’t not been the rise of Rookie Point Guard Ayo D. ( I ain’t spelling that kid last name ) and the fact this kid ( Ayo ) has done something that hasn’t been done since Tim Hardaway days with Golden State Warriors:

Now I will be truthful I am not big on the NBA since Jordan days but this kid Ayo look like a gem that fell in the second round to the Bulls, so my question is if Ayo is playing great what happens with Ball?

Look, Da Bulls, Da Bears, Da Cubs, Da Hawks, and what is the name of that team on the South Side that is just like the little brother of the Cubs but no one likes?

Da South Side Bums…

I grew up in Joliet after coming from Canada as a kid, so ye know I know my Chi-town jokes…
Mike Ditka can't buy a drink anywhere in Chicago.
Michael Jordan.....same thing.
Nice to live in a town where they win championships.
But then again....gotta keep your head down since the Lesbian took the mayor's job.

Mike Ditka can't buy a drink anywhere in Chicago.
Michael Jordan.....same thing.
Nice to live in a town where they win championships.
But then again....gotta keep your head down since the Lesbian took the mayor's job.
I live in H-Town now, well outside it so I haven’t been in Chi-town since 2003 and even then drove fast through it…

My family ( except that Aunt that raised me and myself ) are or were Sox’s fans along with being Da Bears fans even though they had family members that played for Green Bay back during Bart days…

Forum List

Back