Bullit

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Free Texas Republic
TCM is running it at the moment. It has been a long time since the last time I had seen it. Unbelievable just how good Jacqueline Bisset looked back then. At the moment he is running all over town with Robert Duvall as his taxi driver.

TCM is running it at the moment. It has been a long time since the last time I had seen it. Unbelievable just how good Jacqueline Bisset looked back then. At the moment he is running all over town with Robert Duvall as his taxi driver.

:clap2:

Excellent movie

This movie really launched the whole CAR CHASE phase that Hollywood went through.

AFter that, at least for a while, every cop v robber movie had to have a serious car chase.

$%^&$%^&$%^!!!!!!!

Fell asleep just after they got to the airport and missed the end.
Robert Vaughn plays the hell out of a snake politician.

$%^&$%^&$%^!!!!!!!

Fell asleep just after they got to the airport and missed the end.
Robert Vaughn plays the hell out of a snake politician.

I have Comcast OnDemand - and it carries Bullitt as a free movie. If you have it, you're saved!

Greatest car chase in the history of movies!
Ford vs. Mopar

Steve McQueen drove much of it - the scenes where you can't see him in the rear-view mirror are a stunt driver. The guy driving the Dodge - actually a professional driver - not an actor by trade, drove the whole thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKalMUoAGY]Bullitt chase scene 1080p HD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back