Bullet Train - streaming on Netflix

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In a word - a mess.
Too random and whacky for me. Not really funny, not really action filled... just randomness.
It never comes together to develop into a cohesive story.
If Tik Tok made a movie - this would be it.
We watched 23 minutes of it, looked at each other and silently agreed to stop watching it

IMO - Skip it.

In a word - a mess.
Too random and whacky for me. Not really funny, not really action filled... just randomness.
We watched 23 minutes of it, looked at each other and silently agreed to stop watching it

IMO - Skip it.

Try The Midnight Meat Train.

I watched it last evening.....I loved it!....Lots of fun.

That said it was a tad long for a action flick.

If you liked Nobody it will entertain.

OP, if you only watched 23 minutes you really missed-out.

I am not good with too many random things.
I actually have ADD. Not one of the millions of misdiagnosed, but actually have ADD.
ADD has OCD tendencies. I want things to make sense. No, I need them to.
Movies like this make me agitated. I need it to make some sense, or believe it will. I like mysteries, it is a good feeling to be presented with one, and then figure it out. That is purpose. I hate anything that doesn't have a purpose. Just random.
For instance, I cannot go into an ALDI's. Seriously. They just put shit where it will fit. You might come across a pallet of ketchup where produce is. That drives me crazy. For me, walking into an ALDIs is a nightmare. Everything is random. I will get angry pretty quick.
So, this movie. It is too random.
TMI I know.

I actually have ADD. Not one of the millions of misdiagnosed, but actually have ADD.
Movies like this make me agitated. I need it to make some sense, or believe it will. I like mysteries, it is a good feeling to be presented with one, and then figure it out. That is purpose. I hate anything that doesn't have a purpose. Just random.
For instance, I cannot go into an ALDI's. Seriously. They just put shit where it will fit. You might come across a pallet of ketchup where produce is. That drives me crazy. For me, walking into an ALDIs is a nightmare. Everything is random. I will get angry pretty quick.
TMI I know.
Then doing movie reviews might not be your strong suit....But thanks for playing. ;)

In a word - a mess.

IMO - Skip it.

I thought it was great....I am happy it's on Netflix, I turn it on when I am doing other things......The guy from KickAss is one of the characters, and I would never have known it was him.....he now looks like a younger, less dumb, Mathew McConaughy......

It was funny, all of the connections of the characters on the train are revealed at the end and throughout the story.....

It was a fun ride.....and funny too........

I watched it last evening.....I loved it!....Lots of fun.

That said it was a tad long for a action flick.

If you liked Nobody it will entertain.

OP, if you only watched 23 minutes you really missed-out.

I actually didn't like Nobody....I thought they tried to do John Wick in reverse, and failed horribly. Bullet Train was great though...

TMI I know.

Everything in the movie is explained, and they are all interconnected..........

Forum List

Back