Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This idea should make liberal heads explode, the main reason being that it would obviously work:

US-Mexico Border Tighter Border Security Requires Mexico s Cooperation

To quickly secure our Southern Border, open the construction of the border fence to public and private sponsorship. Crowd source it.

If individuals, private organizations, and state or local governments with jurisdiction were allowed to finance construction of one mile segments, build out would occur quickly, leaving only a subset for the Federal Government to finance.

What do you think of this as a "power down" solution for a future Republican Administration?

Do you really think a wall will keep out illegals?
It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

Who do you think you're fooling?

keep most of them out and then go after the people that hire illegals , Then fuel up the buses to deport illegals . Should be easy to keep illegals out .

It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

The Chinese built a huge wall, and were still invaded and over thrown....Even the Berlin Wall did not stop people leaving Berlin...

Instead of going over or under the wall, the illegals will just go around.

sfxume.jpg

I see boat people.

The Chinese built a huge wall, and were still invaded and over thrown....Even the Berlin Wall did not stop people leaving Berlin...

They would have been invaded 100 times more often without the wall. the great wall kept out the Northern barbarians for 2000 years. Occasionally they got in, but those events were rare. Often they got in only by using subterfuge.

Furthermore, we aren't trying to stop a military invasion. The wall doesn't have to keep out tanks and armored cars.

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

Stopping boat people is even easier.

There is no valid reason for not building a wall. None.

Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.
Only when they have an army on the wall.

Is this the GOP jobs plan?

We already have an army on the border. A well designed fence makes their job 10 times easier. There simply is no valid reason for not building a fence.
There is an electronic wall so to speak all ready...

You mean there's bullshit. What the fuck is an "electronic wall?" How does that stop anyone?

We already have an army on the border. A well designed fence makes their job 10 times easier. There simply is no valid reason for not building a fence.

You mean there's bullshit. What the fuck is an "electronic wall?" How does that stop anyone?
It let's them know when someone is in the area, so they can go after them...

How does it do that?

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

Do you have a wall around your house?

I have a fence around my yard. Gated communities have walls around them with security guards. You have to be stupid or fundamentally dishonest to argue that walls don't work.

How does it do that?
Sensors, just like they used on the DEW line...It will pick up footsteps.. and there are out door cameras...with night vision..

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

I have a fence around my yard. Many communities have walls around them with security guards. You have to be stupid or fundamentally dishonest to argue that walls don't work.
A wall would not stop me......

2i6kzsy.jpg

I see boat people.

I have a fence around my yard. Gated communities have walls around them with security guards. You have to be stupid or fundamentally dishonest to argue that walls don't work.
The fence around your yard is for privacy. You are seriously retarded if you think it would stop anyone who wanted to enter your yard.

Forum List

Back