Building, Big Parking, No signs

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
About 20 miles from me on the fringe of the inner city is a Parking lot is full of white swat trucks with Home Land Security on the side panels. The building has no signs on it. The lot is wrapped in fencing.

I don't like what I'm seeing.

Has anyone else noticed such a place in or around a city where you live?

Can't do any research without knowing what city your talking about, haven't seen one in Houston, but that doesn't mean one is not there.

Can't do any research without knowing what city your talking about, haven't seen one in Houston, but that doesn't mean one is not there.

Now wonder HLS ordered another 750 thousand killer rounds two months ago.

About 20 miles from me on the fringe of the inner city is a Parking lot is full of white swat trucks with Home Land Security on the side panels. The building has no signs on it. The lot is wrapped in fencing.

Tell me what city you're talking about and I'll bet I can find an answer.

I have not seen anything around Los Angeles like that. But, if you consider the kind of violence democrats are threatening when obama loses the election it makes sense that some sort of preparations would be made.

They need transportation to take all those Romney voters to the FEMA camps. :tinfoil:

Considering Homeland Security is now a sprawling government bureaucracy odds are they don't even know they've got a building somewhere surrounded with their own trucks.

They need transportation to take all those Romney voters to the FEMA camps. :tinfoil:
Haha! Yeah we know stuff doesn't exist!:

Army manual for re-education camps applies to US citizens — RT

Yeah I heard Bellvue was flooded....bad news for the Obama camp

The only thing remotely near that here is a fenced in area with a few million in construction equipment, marked US Government No Trespassing.

It was a staging area for oil spill clean up work. They've just about shut the whole place down, but 2 years ago, there were hundreds of people working out of there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back