Building America back better

In just under 2 months, President Biden has transformed America; The economy and stock markets are through the roof, unemployment going down fast, new covid cases a small fraction of what they were on January 20th, tens of millions vaccinated, no riots or insurrections, a cabinet and white house staff made out of competent and normal people, re-establishing laws that had been thrown away in order to benefit the few, the anger tone has decreased substantially. Of course there will always be disaffected and dissatisfied people out there, lets face it, deplorables will never change, but they are a minority of people, although dragging down the GOP with them, and for that reason, America will continue to be a one party (Dems) rule for decades to come....

another commie hating shill that hates America:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

here is the great lying biden

Millions of dickhead Illegals flooding in.

Higher taxes

China getting our jobs and technology

Dismal economic growth

Higher energy cost

Muslim refugees

Increased welfare

Job killing environmental wacko regs

Destruction of Constitutional rights

Giving away the store to foreign welfare queens

Weakened military

Kissing the ass of the Muslims

Tremendous debt with nothing to show for it

Screwed up health care

Killing children on demand

Decreased family income.

Biden is a dipshit disaster. So far he's created a crisis at the border, allowed 100,000 to pour in just in Feb about 10% are infected with Covid. He can't hold even a single press conference because half his brain has turned to mush. He's killed thousands of blue collar union jobs. He raised taxes $60 billion with trillions more tax increases in the works. He's a one man wrecking crew.

You know, all the normal things we had like when the worthless Negro was President and China Joe was VP. Only now it is going to be worse.
Truth.
That is why Banker and the op everytime I have asked them to address those points,like clockwork,have done this everytime I challenged them to refute those facts. :laughing0301:
:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
You're obsessed with me !!! Clearly I have broken you mentally !!! You are just pissed because Biden is winning, while Trump failed miserably, just like Bush.

All your points are stupid and meaningless. Biden signed some EO, big deal i don't care. All that matters right now is covid and the economy.

Trump failed and failed miserably at covid. Trump lost the election because of his covid failure. Biden is crushing covid, and because of that the economy will finally re-open. When the economy re-opens, America will soar to new heights. We are in the early innings of the Biden boom. This is going to continue for years.

Republicans hated the Clinton years because America was so great, you people are going to really hate the next 4 years because America is going to be even better, and it will all be due to the leadership of Biden and the Dems.

This is why Biden was elected, to do what Trump failed to do, and Biden is doing a fantastic job.

USA ! USA! USA! USA! USA!!!!!!!

Republicans hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Republicans care more about their party than the country. Party First. Party over country.

Republicans want the country to fail under Dems.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

Why are all the failed presidents (Bush and Trump) Republicans.
All the successful presidents are Dems.

Obama was still better than Bush or Trump so I don't see what leg the GOP has to stand on??

Biden is another Clinton, and Golden Age 2.0 is about to happen. The Biden Boom, The New Roaring 20s, anther Bill Clinton Golden Age

America is just better when a Dem is president.
Don’t you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself and embarrassing yourself to the entire board? Thanks for demonstrating to the entire board what a stupid fuck you are as always.:clap: The fact you lumped trump in there with Bush demonstrates your stupidity.Time for you to start crying the fact you are the one that has no leg to stand on in the FACT that thousands of Americans have fled the dem party left and right and this is coming from someone who has always said that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Nice game of dodgeball there how both me and Easy handed your ass to you on a platter how America is far worse off now under Biden than the entire time it was under Trump and that you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.:thup:

Trump was far more successful than big ears was,Trump did not start any wars moron and made attempts at peace with world leaders.Putin hates Biden cause he knows he is a warmonger dumbshit.Trump brought jobs back to the economy.

Biden is another Clinton alright.Both Clinton and Bush were in favor of Nafta which Clinton signed into law which took thousands of jobs away from Americans to Mexico idiot oh and you just proved the republicans are good presidents in your OWN words as well talking about the roaring twenty’s when America was roaring with a successful economy because it was run under Republican Calvin Coolidge,our last great Republican president.:thup::abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for proving to the entire board as well what a true stupid fuck you are in your babble that Obozo was better than Bush and Trump ignoring how obozo lied to the American people when he said he would reverse the corruption of Bush to reverse his policys when instead he expanded them expanding the war in the Mideast being a mass murder of women and children same as his pal Bush but even murdering many more than Bush did and then expanded the dreconian patriot act of bush’s allowing even MORE illegal survaliance of us by the deep state than what they did under bush.this moron troll kills me with his fantasy’s.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I have mentally broken you wackos !!! Clearly you are freaking out over the truth.
This is why you watch Fake FoxNews, because they feed you the lies you need to remain loyal sheep Republicans, despite the repeated failure of Bush and Trump.

You just can't handle the fact that Bush and Trump were total failures. The GOP is a total failure. All the bad presidents are republicans. All the good presidents are Dems...
Bush and Trump failed, and left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and ruin.

11 of the last 12 recessions were under a GOP president...
EVERY SINGLE GOP PRES SINCE ROOSEVELT HAS HAD AT LEAST 1 RECESSION (some many)...
Job gains, GDP gains, and stock market gains are all substantially higher under Dem Presidents...

Covid crushed Trump, Biden is crushing covid. Soon covid will be gone, because of Biden, and the economy is going to explode. Enjoy the new roraring 20s! I know you're going to hate it, because you hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Bush and Trump were total failures...

This is why Biden was elected !!!!
:yes_text12:

You have not made 1 single valid point at all. It is all partisan, Alex Jones BS and lies. Fake News...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election... If you can't do that, you have no credibility.
Hey stupid fuck I don’t even listen to Alex Jones,thanks for proving to the entire board what a moron you are.you are also such a stupid fuck you are clueless that Biden is just the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents elected,the whole world knows he got elected from election fraud which has gone on for decades now.

you failed to counter one fact of mine thst Obama was a clone of bush no different from him so give it up with your bullshit thst trump is the same as bush and that America soars under the dems and thst I have not made one single valid point,you and the op are the only ones on here thst have failed to make a valid point. You failed to disprove me how Obama was not a clone of bush. :laughing0301: And you keep evading facts that Americans are fleeing the dem party left and right all the time now because of how it has been infiltrated by terrorists the last coupe of years.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
What a bunch of babbling rambling bull shit !!!
Are you drunk right now??

Trump was a failed president and Trump got crushed by covid. The number's don't lie and Trump had the worst covid numbers out of any major country. He didn't take it serious and didn't have a plan, told 10,000 covid lies, then got covid like an idiot, and had all these super-spreader events, like a retard.
"this is nothing it will all go away"
"Its the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach" (what fucking retard)

Biden is crushing covid and the numbers don't lie. Covid is plummeting and vaccine distribution is way above schedule, and way above Trump.
The economy is a couple months away from mega growth and boom, because Biden is crushing covid.

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings.

At least lose with dignity.
Go inject some bleach retard !!!
:dance:
Hey coward,I see how you keep evading facts that Obama was a clone of bush,a total failure just like him and that thousands of Americans are fleeing the corrupt dem party left and right.you are also such a stupid fuck the fact you are clueless trump is the first president sense carter to not start a war and the dems unleashed the corona virus to blame eveything on trump because they failed first to prevent him from getting elected with the russia hoax and then failed again with trumped up impeachment charges.you keep playing dodgeball bringing up the same old bullshit instead of addressing facts.

You are such a stupid babbling fuck that you are clueless that under lying Biden,thousands around the world have died because of this vaccine he is in favor of getting out to the whole world. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: You need to change your user name from the banker to the idiot.
Wait Obama crashed the economy, started 2 losing wars, fucked up the response to Hurricane Katrina, and turned a balanced budget and projected surpluss to mega deficits...

Obama was 1,000,000 x better than Bush. Bush was a total failure, just like Trump. Obama was an average president.

LOL...you watch to much MSM.
The dems in Lousianna turned down help from the Bush admin. and did fuck all to evacuate the people of New Orleans.

So Assmerillo...
Do you have anything to discredit my assertions or are you just going to give my posts a thumbs down?

I just think that you and so many of the other cult members should rejoice, and admit that America made the right decision when they voted for President Biden in such a landslide...

View attachment 470297

Again you didnt address my post.
And the fact you voted for an old man with dementia tells me you're a complete moron.
Here's where you try and deny Biden is mentaly incompetent.
Please try.

of course president Biden has mild cognitive impairment, but compared to donald j pussygrabber's advnced FTD with striking behavioral (including criminal) manifestations, Joe is totally sane. I thought President Biden had a good one term left in him, but Joe has demonstrated that he is here for his full two terms, Kamala will be the most prepared first term president in history of all times by 2028...

1616453840259.png

Republicans hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Republicans care more about their party than the country. Party First. Party over country.

Republicans want the country to fail under Dems.

"I Hope He Fails"
-Rush Limbaugh

Why are all the failed presidents (Bush and Trump) Republicans.
All the successful presidents are Dems.

Obama was still better than Bush or Trump so I don't see what leg the GOP has to stand on??

Biden is another Clinton, and Golden Age 2.0 is about to happen. The Biden Boom, The New Roaring 20s, anther Bill Clinton Golden Age

America is just better when a Dem is president.
Don’t you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself and embarrassing yourself to the entire board? Thanks for demonstrating to the entire board what a stupid fuck you are as always.:clap: The fact you lumped trump in there with Bush demonstrates your stupidity.Time for you to start crying the fact you are the one that has no leg to stand on in the FACT that thousands of Americans have fled the dem party left and right and this is coming from someone who has always said that both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Nice game of dodgeball there how both me and Easy handed your ass to you on a platter how America is far worse off now under Biden than the entire time it was under Trump and that you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.:thup:

Trump was far more successful than big ears was,Trump did not start any wars moron and made attempts at peace with world leaders.Putin hates Biden cause he knows he is a warmonger dumbshit.Trump brought jobs back to the economy.

Biden is another Clinton alright.Both Clinton and Bush were in favor of Nafta which Clinton signed into law which took thousands of jobs away from Americans to Mexico idiot oh and you just proved the republicans are good presidents in your OWN words as well talking about the roaring twenty’s when America was roaring with a successful economy because it was run under Republican Calvin Coolidge,our last great Republican president.:thup::abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for proving to the entire board as well what a true stupid fuck you are in your babble that Obozo was better than Bush and Trump ignoring how obozo lied to the American people when he said he would reverse the corruption of Bush to reverse his policys when instead he expanded them expanding the war in the Mideast being a mass murder of women and children same as his pal Bush but even murdering many more than Bush did and then expanded the dreconian patriot act of bush’s allowing even MORE illegal survaliance of us by the deep state than what they did under bush.this moron troll kills me with his fantasy’s.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I have mentally broken you wackos !!! Clearly you are freaking out over the truth.
This is why you watch Fake FoxNews, because they feed you the lies you need to remain loyal sheep Republicans, despite the repeated failure of Bush and Trump.

You just can't handle the fact that Bush and Trump were total failures. The GOP is a total failure. All the bad presidents are republicans. All the good presidents are Dems...
Bush and Trump failed, and left office in shame and disgrace with the country in crisis and ruin.

11 of the last 12 recessions were under a GOP president...
EVERY SINGLE GOP PRES SINCE ROOSEVELT HAS HAD AT LEAST 1 RECESSION (some many)...
Job gains, GDP gains, and stock market gains are all substantially higher under Dem Presidents...

Covid crushed Trump, Biden is crushing covid. Soon covid will be gone, because of Biden, and the economy is going to explode. Enjoy the new roraring 20s! I know you're going to hate it, because you hate it when America soars under Dem presidents.

Bush and Trump were total failures...

This is why Biden was elected !!!!
:yes_text12:

You have not made 1 single valid point at all. It is all partisan, Alex Jones BS and lies. Fake News...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election... If you can't do that, you have no credibility.
Hey stupid fuck I don’t even listen to Alex Jones,thanks for proving to the entire board what a moron you are.you are also such a stupid fuck you are clueless that Biden is just the latest in a long line of illegitimate presidents elected,the whole world knows he got elected from election fraud which has gone on for decades now.

you failed to counter one fact of mine thst Obama was a clone of bush no different from him so give it up with your bullshit thst trump is the same as bush and that America soars under the dems and thst I have not made one single valid point,you and the op are the only ones on here thst have failed to make a valid point. You failed to disprove me how Obama was not a clone of bush. :laughing0301: And you keep evading facts that Americans are fleeing the dem party left and right all the time now because of how it has been infiltrated by terrorists the last coupe of years.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
What a bunch of babbling rambling bull shit !!!
Are you drunk right now??

Trump was a failed president and Trump got crushed by covid. The number's don't lie and Trump had the worst covid numbers out of any major country. He didn't take it serious and didn't have a plan, told 10,000 covid lies, then got covid like an idiot, and had all these super-spreader events, like a retard.
"this is nothing it will all go away"
"Its the flu"
"We're rounding the curve"
"Maybe we could inject bleach" (what fucking retard)

Biden is crushing covid and the numbers don't lie. Covid is plummeting and vaccine distribution is way above schedule, and way above Trump.
The economy is a couple months away from mega growth and boom, because Biden is crushing covid.

Trump was a failure, just like Bush. Trump was another Bush, there was no difference, two failed terrible presidents that left office in shame and disgrace with record low approval ratings.

At least lose with dignity.
Go inject some bleach retard !!!
:dance:
Hey coward,I see how you keep evading facts that Obama was a clone of bush,a total failure just like him and that thousands of Americans are fleeing the corrupt dem party left and right.you are also such a stupid fuck the fact you are clueless trump is the first president sense carter to not start a war and the dems unleashed the corona virus to blame eveything on trump because they failed first to prevent him from getting elected with the russia hoax and then failed again with trumped up impeachment charges.you keep playing dodgeball bringing up the same old bullshit instead of addressing facts.

You are such a stupid babbling fuck that you are clueless that under lying Biden,thousands around the world have died because of this vaccine he is in favor of getting out to the whole world. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: You need to change your user name from the banker to the idiot.
Wait Obama crashed the economy, started 2 losing wars, fucked up the response to Hurricane Katrina, and turned a balanced budget and projected surpluss to mega deficits...

Obama was 1,000,000 x better than Bush. Bush was a total failure, just like Trump. Obama was an average president.

LOL...you watch to much MSM.
The dems in Lousianna turned down help from the Bush admin. and did fuck all to evacuate the people of New Orleans.

So Assmerillo...
Do you have anything to discredit my assertions or are you just going to give my posts a thumbs down?

I just think that you and so many of the other cult members should rejoice, and admit that America made the right decision when they voted for President Biden in such a landslide...

View attachment 470297

Again you didnt address my post.
And the fact you voted for an old man with dementia tells me you're a complete moron.
Here's where you try and deny Biden is mentaly incompetent.
Please try.

of course president Biden has mild cognitive impairment, but compared to donald j pussygrabber's advnced FTD with striking behavioral (including criminal) manifestations, Joe is totally sane. I thought President Biden had a good one term left in him, but Joe has demonstrated that he is here for his full two terms, Kamala will be the most prepared first term president in history of all times by 2028...

View attachment 470994

There's nothing wrong with Trumps cognitive abilities.
Xiden on the other hand was known to be in the late stages of dementia when you elected him.
You're a threat to American and should be exterminated.

Forum List

Back