Build back better will hire 87,000 new IRS employees

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Where is all this spending going to go that the democrats want? Well some of it will be to hire 87,000 new IRS employees to go after American taxpayers.

But I disagree, I think what they need is just to hire more social workers and not build more prisons.

Where is all this spending going to go that the democrats want? Well some of it will be to hire 87,000 new IRS employees to go after American taxpayers.

But I disagree, I think what they need is just to hire more social workers and not build more prisons.
I don't know if this is true, but I heard that IRS staff shy away from going after the rich because they would be tied up in long heavy law suits. The middle class is easier pickings. However the return on investment in 87,000 employees would be high.

And How Many ESSENTIAL Employees Like the TSA.. :laugh2:

There are trillions of uncollected taxes.

That lowers the national debt if collected.

You have an issue with that?

Who in their right mind would think that hiring 87,000 new IRS employees is a good idea? Just paying the salaries of those people will more than eat up any extra taxes they will collect, not to mention all the bad will they are sure to cause.

New Topics

Forum List

Back