Buh-Bye, Chairman Liz Cheney!

Thank God for strong, determined, straight forward, fearless women! He put them where they were needed most, in a time of troubles.... and great delusion! :(

The world would be different today, if it were not for Speaker Pelosi......her not taking shit from Crooked Donald restrained his full desire of lawlessness, and Liz Cheney who chose the path of truth and her oath before God, to the constitution, over her career and over her beloved Party and their desire for power, over their oath of office.

3 Cheers for women! They were the Dragon Slayers!

Hip hip hooray!!!!! ;):D
Strong, determined, straight forward, fearless? hmmmmm She looks isolated and worried lately...

1656854408099.png
1656854470761.png
1656854532915.png
1656854600776.png

She's only reading what her protective staff lets her see, yet her body language says that she knows she cooked her own goose.

Strong, determined, straight forward, fearless? hmmmmm She looks isolated and worried lately...

View attachment 665519View attachment 665521View attachment 665522View attachment 665524

She's only reading what her protective staff lets her see, yet her body language says that she knows she cooked her own goose.
In all likelihood, she will be defeated in the WY primary. She should wear that as a badge of courage given the slavish devotion to the lies of Trumpery common among Repub primary voters in WY. The rest of us understand the courage it took to serve her country at the expense of her political career.

In all likelihood, she will be defeated in the WY primary. She should wear that as a badge of courage given the slavish devotion to the lies of Trumpery common among Repub primary voters in WY. The rest of us understand the courage it took to serve her country at the expense of her political career.
Liz is down 32 points... She has an 11% favorability rating among republicans here. She is gone.

Refute a single thing I said or shut the entire fuck up...

She voted 92 to 95% of the time with everything Trump advocated for.....which was basically everything Conservatives have advocated for for the last 30 to 40 years...

She voted for the same tax cuts and deregulation that Republicans always push...including Trump..
She supports cuts to Medicare and Social security that Republicans always push...including Trump..
She voted to strip away healthcare from millions of Americans; same thing that Republicans always push...including Trump..

The only reason dumb asses like you turned against her is because she had a gag reflex and refused to suck off Trump to the extent you are....in other words, you have more bitch in you than Liz Cheney does
She had a personal beef with Trump which is why she went after him with the Democrats. I assume she was smart enough to cut a deal with Democrats in Washington (quid pro quo) for her to press forward knowing it is going to cost her seat.

Sorry, berg80, Ms. Cheney has turned herself into a Demmie mat. And if she gets her imminent pink slip from her own state, she will know the dangers of using her father's popularity for a crutch was a pretty bad idea if she doesn't already know it. The laconic people of Wyoming will extract a price for being betrayed by a congesscritter who sides with spendthrifts. That's a bigger wrong than beating up on trump.

View attachment 665519View attachment 665521View attachment 665522View attachment 665524

She's sad, because she loves her Party and loves the Constitution, and understands what honoring... the oath she took means, unlike her Party, who has sold their souls for power and money, through lies.

There was the easy road of soul selling, or the hard road, of TRUTH telling... She chose truth..... the truth, will set you free! There is merit in that saying....

God will reward her for this....some day... And History will have her as a truthsayer, and lover of the Constitution and her Country.

She has COURAGE! Something most on her side of the aisle, lack.... And quite a few on my side of the aisle, lack too!!

question for our resident libs and dems

are you happy with Biden's $6 gas and 8% inflation? please try to answer honestly if you can.

Liz Cheney has been voting Democrat, is trying to recruit Democrat votes, and isn't paying attention to the Republican Party, its leadership, and its courteous ways. All that backstabbing she's done is going to end come next Wednesday, so said Jim Jordan and several others. Details, details:

Adios, Liz. Too bad. We liked your Dad. He cared about the welfare of the people in his state. You don't.

When President Biden awards her the Medal of Freedom, I hope it's during his State of the Union address! Bigly!!!

question for our resident libs and dems

are you happy with Biden's $6 gas and 8% inflation? please try to answer honestly if you can.
You think that's because of one man? And an old man, at that...? :lol:

We've lived through it before, and we will live through it again! Such is life! Sometimes it sucks!

We really have lost the American Spirit and are constantly asking, what can our country do us, verses what can we do for our Country!

We could cut back driving unnecessarily, for a month and cut demand enough to lower oil and gas prices..... We could slow down our bent up demand for everything and anything...and just buy what we really need for few months, giving supply issues time to straighten up..... with less strain on supply.

But we are a me, me, me society that wants everything now! And it better be perfect, dagnammit!

You think that's because of one man? And an old man, at that...? :lol:

We've lived through it before, and we will live through it again! Such is life! Sometimes it sucks!

We really have lost the American Spirit and are constantly asking, what can our country do us, verses what can we do for our Country!

We could cut back driving unnecessarily, for a month and cut demand enough to lower oil and gas prices..... We could slow down our bent up demand for everything and anything...and just buy what we really need for few months, giving supply issues time to straighten up..... with less strain on supply.

But we are a me, me, me society that wants everything now! And it better be perfect, dagnammit!
Yes, it is all his fault. When he shut down Keystone and blocked all new drilling he artificially increased the price of crude oil. The price of energy affects the prices of everything in the economy because everything takes fuel to produce and deliver. It is all on Biden, and you are correct he is a senile old incompetent fool. Or you could buy a 80K electric car and then try to find the money to recharge it every night. Right now Cal is telling people not to recharge EVs at night because the grid cannot handle it. Liberalism is a mental disease, you libs prove it every day.

Yes, it is all his fault. When he shut down Keystone and blocked all new drilling he artificially increased the price of crude oil. The price of energy affects the prices of everything in the economy because everything takes fuel to produce and deliver. It is all on Biden, and you are correct he is a senile old incompetent fool. Or you could buy a 80K electric car and then try to find the money to recharge it every night. Right now Cal is telling people not to recharge EVs at night because the grid cannot handle it. Liberalism is a mental disease, you libs prove it every day.
They aren't liberals, they are leftists. Those are opposing concepts. Just another term the left co-opted and tried to change the meaning of.

Trump doesn't lie. He tells the truth, and Democrats don't like the truth. Their thema is "the truth is optional," and their leadership seems to be proud of it. That is going to end starting in November of 2022.

She's sad, because she loves her Party and loves the Constitution, and understands what honoring... the oath she took means, unlike her Party, who has sold their souls for power and money, through lies.

There was the easy road of soul selling, or the hard road, of TRUTH telling... She chose truth..... the truth, will set you free! There is merit in that saying....

God will reward her for this....some day... And History will have her as a truthsayer, and lover of the Constitution and her Country.

She has COURAGE! Something most on her side of the aisle, lack.... And quite a few on my side of the aisle, lack too!!
That isn't so. The democrats are proud of lying, proud of voting more than once, and that list of Mr. Hodgkinson's found in his pocket after he shot up the Republican baseball practice a few years back had Steve Scalise's name at the top of his kill list. Other Republican leaders' names were on that same docket. Hodgkinson was a communist, an employe of Bernie Sanders, and a Democrat operative of many years. Maxine Waters' mad screaming at her minions to stalk and harrass President Trumps should have been dealt with by a stiff jail sentence for Waters, but she got away with it and continues to this day to slink around telling other people to get in her political opponents' faces.

We're not taking it any more, and if it continues, the Democrats will have hell to pay for evil retaliations that are physical, completely illegal and unconstitutional.. Furthermore, that business of hiding ballots out and "counting" them over and over and over with only the hidden cameras to prove it, will become treason when power is taken away from people engaging in such criminal acts like Waters. Violent behavior should never have been introduced by Maxine, and I hope she's put away for treason on judgment day. And there will be a judgment day for that crap.

She loves power, she wipes her ass with the Constitution and spits on her constituents.

She is a corrupt swine.

When President Biden awards her the Medal of Freedom, I hope it's during his State of the Union address! Bigly!!!
A guy who threatened a third world country he would retract their generous taxpayer funded Foreign Aid package of 3 billion bucks for one billion dollars delivered to Air Force Two in less than six hours is extortion pure and simple. The United States Constitution disallows US payroll receivers from accepting gifts. Biden bragged about his personal bonanza to one of his local political group as if he were some kind of Kingpin rather than a crooked extortionist.

It is not an honor to receive an award from a Constitutional-disobedient crook. And that"s what I think.

Forum List

Back