Buffalo sent Seattle back to school today.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Russell Wilson is probably the best QB in the league next to Patrick Mahomes right now, but if his line can't protect him and he gets hit 16 times against a team like Buffalo, they'll never get past Green Bay at playoff time.

Russell Wilson is probably the best QB in the league next to Patrick Mahomes right now, but if his line can't protect him and he gets hit 16 times against a team like Buffalo, they'll never get past Green Bay at playoff time.

were in dangerous times in America right now where right now,our main worry is not being killed off by the elite and your worried about a stupid football game or who goes to the superbowl? or who wins the world series? oh my god.

were in dangerous times in America right now where right now,our main worry is not being killed off by the elite and your worried about a stupid football game or who goes to the superbowl? or who wins the world series? oh my god.
You don't have many friends do you ?
Poor kid.
So you insult because I spoke the truth? Okayyyyyyy gotcha. :uhoh3:

The problem is their defense is epically bad, I mean they did have 8 sacks today, but most of those sacks were after the Bills lost two offensive linemen to injury. In any case they gave up 44 points. At some point Ken Norton jr. needs to be held responsible

Forum List

Back