Buffalo= racial proxy war

You know I was talking about you and I don't vote republican so I won't be voting for racists.

Suuuure you won't:

1653526184237.png

1653526067142.png

1653526084550.png

Yeah? Who are these racists? Because if you are calling blacks racists, then you are incapable of being in a discussion. The thing is, whites don't listen. We've been trying since 1776. But whites know more about being black than we do, so they tell us we are always wrong based on their experience of being black.
Whites have changed the whole calculus of race since 1776. We have made blacks and other minorities equal under the law. Many blacks have made themselves equals in fact as well as in law. Many others haven’t. Your opinions haven’t ever changed and you refuse to accept the huge steps white Americans have taken since slavery was outlawed BY WHITES. Nothing we ever do will be either acceptable or good enough for you and those who think like you. The problem isn’t us, it’s you. The more you scold us and tell us how horrible we are, the less white Americans will be willing to do anything more to help you. At some point Americans of all races will simply ignore malcontents like you and you will wither away like the true white racists have into obscurity.
There are more than three hundred and thirty million Americans in this country. I’d be very surprised if even you could find one hundred thousand real white supremacist racists in that entire population. The few that exist are shunned and powerless and that has been done by WHITE AMERICANS, not by malcontent racists like you.

Last edited:
Where is the proof behind your statement? Give people something based on facts to show that this is true. Until you can do that, this thread is nothing more than your opinion.

You do know that violence is not the solution to problems, right? When someone resorts to that path, they draw in negativity and reject anything positive, therefore only seeing what they want to see and believe, which is never the reality of the situation.
Lol! Violence is the ultimate solution. Just make sure you can finish the job…

The sound like a grown man with some sense. Because the constitution says we have a say. And we will have a say until the constitution is amended saying differently. We were a minority in 1964 and 1965, but we got civil rights and voting rights. So humble yourself son, because things just aren't going to be as you think/
You need to stop with that son nonsense because I have warned you once and I am not warning you again because you are doing that to try to get someone to violate the rules of the board and I know this.

Next, you keep on mentioning the Civil Rights Bill as if it allows you to threaten people with litigation when I believe you are confused as can be about what it really does.

You are protected to a point but it does not end racism and there are ways around things to keep you unhappy…

Finally, you need to wise up because I have stated multiple times you are the minority and will always be the minority here, so you will never have a say how the laws are made and I hope you are alive when Hispanics become the majority because then you will learn no race like you…

So again you can’t force anyone to do anything and you ain’t ending racism with Whites, Hispanics or Asians and if you think you can and the Civil Rights Bill allows you to arrest people for not wanting you, well think again…

Whites have changed the whole calculus of race since 1776. We have made blacks and other minorities equal under the law. Many blacks have made themselves equals in fact as well as in law. Many others haven’t. Your opinions haven’t ever changed and you refuse to accept the huge steps white Americans have taken since slavery was outlawed BY WHITES. Nothing we ever do will be either acceptable or good enough for you and those who think like you. The problem isn’t us, it’s you. The more you scold us and tell us how horrible we are, the less white Americans will be willing to do anything more to help you. At some point Americans of all races will simply ignore malcontents like you and you will wither away like the true white racists have into obscurity.
There are more than three hundred and thirty million Americans in this country. I’d be very surprised if even you could find one hundred thousand real white supremacist racists in that entire population. The few that exist are shunned and powerless and that has been done by WHITE AMERICANS, not by malcontent racists like you.
What's written on paper has not been followed. Murder and robbery were made illegal at the beginning but people still rob and steal. So please stop trying to tell me how blacks were made equal.

In an IPSOS/UVA poll done after Charlottesville, 31 percent of the white respondents said they agreed with white supremacist views. That 31 percent extrapolated means there are possibly over 80 million whites who have white supremacist views. Right-wing whites like to tell everybody how racism is fake and white supremacy is non existent. Both of these beliefs are untrue.

You need to stop with that son nonsense because I have warned you once and I am not warning you again because you are doing that to try to get someone to violate the rules of the board and I know this.

Next, you keep on mentioning the Civil Rights Bill as if it allows you to threaten people with litigation when I believe you are confused as can be about what it really does.

You are protected to a point but it does not end racism and there are ways around things to keep you unhappy…

Finally, you need to wise up because I have stated multiple times you are the minority and will always be the minority here, so you will never have a say how the laws are made and I hope you are alive when Hispanics become the majority because then you will learn no race like you…

So again you can’t force anyone to do anything and you ain’t ending racism with Whites, Hispanics or Asians and if you think you can and the Civil Rights Bill allows you to arrest people for not wanting you, well think again…
You can warn all you want but you're getting back what you dished out. In another thread you were asked not to discuss reparations, you refused to do that. So don't tell me what to do and expect me to respect your wishes. Make sense when you post and you will not have to read that.
I don't need to do a damn thing. Because as I said, we were a minority in the 60's and we got civil and voting rights. You talk your garbage but when we got civil rights so did the Asians and Hispanics because they fought with us. So again, humble yourself junior because whites are about to be a minority and whites like you have pissed off every other group.

So you WILL end the racism in the white community or you WILL be made to.

What's written on paper has not been followed. Murder and robbery were made illegal at the beginning but people still rob and steal. So please stop trying to tell me how blacks were made equal.

In an IPSOS/UVA poll done after Charlottesville, 31 percent of the white respondents said they agreed with white supremacist views. That 31 percent extrapolated means there are possibly over 80 million whites who have white supremacist views. Right-wing whites like to tell everybody how racism is fake and white supremacy is non existent. Both of these beliefs are untrue.
As the old saying goes, “there none so blind as those who will not see”. You ignore all the progress that has been made because to acknowledge that cuts the ground right out from under your prejudices. Nothing that you say or do does anything to make the people that you really need want to help you. In fact everything you do and say offends them. By the way, the people you need to want to help you are WHITE Americans. Even when we become a minority, we will still outnumber blacks five or more to one and will still hold much, if not most, of the economic power in the USA. Your percentage of the population has been shrinking for nearly a century, while people who dislike your people are increasing their percentage by population growth and immigration every day and the Biden Administration is helping them explode their numbers this year by a million or more.
People who join this conversation agreeing with you to some extent, wind up opposing you within days and you start calling them racists like you do the rest of us. We aren’t the problem, you are. Your soul is infested with hatred and envy and it has corrupted you. You are desperately unhappy and that comes through in your every post.

You can warn all you want but you're getting back what you dished out. In another thread you were asked not to discuss reparations, you refused to do that. So don't tell me what to do and expect me to respect your wishes. Make sense when you post and you will not have to read that.
I don't need to do a damn thing. Because as I said, we were a minority in the 60's and we got civil and voting rights. You talk your garbage but when we got civil rights so did the Asians and Hispanics because they fought with us. So again, humble yourself junior because whites are about to be a minority and whites like you have pissed off every other group.

You didn’t “get” civil and voting rights, they were given to you by the majority of White Americans who thought it was the right thing to do. People like MLK used peaceful demonstrations and civil disobedience to sway most American’s position to favor equality and opportunity for Black Americans. Their opinions weren’t shifted by people like you hectoring and lecturing them about how evil White Americans were and are. You couldn’t do a better job of alienating all other Americans if you tried. You aren’t just alienating White Americans, but Asian and Latino ones as well.

He was a mental health counselor and struggled with mental health himself and was homeless. No making excuses, but that's a fact. What he said in his video that I saw, I didn't see anything in it that would make him a black supremacist. But It's not that I don't care about Frank James, it's that Im not gonna put up with YOU making this about race, when you yourself rebuke such actions when the left does so with white male mass shooter #379459478. That's why what you're saying is nonsense. It's pure projection in the sense that you want to have you cake and eat it too. You want to feign outrage over black criminals and islamic terrorists, but that energy is gone when it concerns right wing, white terrorists. Keep da same energy.
Your comments were about race when whites are mass murderers. Frank James did kill because of his racial hatred of whites. What the hell did I rebuke? All actions by killers of any race deserve death.

Another lie by you and it was you that introduce subjects and lied as you always do because all you can do and not stay on subject…

Would you like me to go back and show you where you did it first to me and when I do will you then lie again?

What is it with you and demands and also you do know this is Zone one and you are introducing other threads into the conversation that has nothing to do with the topic as usual.

You do not have the right to tell someone how they will live and if you believe you can then take me to court.

Asians and Hispanics hate those like you and you telling someone you will force them reads like a slave master that believe I am his slave.

You think the Civil Rights Laws give you that privilege of telling people how to live but you do know that same laws can be used to oppress you!

I have to hire a minority if my business is a certain size but that minority does need to be black, so remember that Hispanics and Asians can replace you and have.

You keep on forgetting I do not have to carry food you like at my store nor have to have you in my home, so I can do as I like and use the other minorities against you…

See you got arrogant there and did not think about how I can say no and just thought because you are Black I must say yes, but no I do not seeing the requirements are for all minorities and not just for Blacks.

So when I rent a home I could pass you over for an Asian or Hispanic and what can you do?

When I hire I can pass you over again for the better candidate if Asian or Hispanic, and nothing you can do!

What are you going to do when you are truly the minority?

Nothing!

So remember you have no power and just believe that Law gives you what you want but the Whites back then made it clear you will never be equal nor are you in this country because I can go around it and deny you and there isn’t a thing you can do!

Also do not introduce topics if you do not want to get beaten up by them.

Ain’t funny you never refuted the fact Blacks benefited from bigotry and racial injustice against Japanese Americans when you moved into Compton and stole their ( Japanese Americans ) lands with the blessing of the racist government of the time which was DEMOCRAT!

Now I will go into your other thread and show where you mentioned all the stuff and not me and when you couldn’t get your way by throwing a fit you demanded something while flinging profanity as usual because you believe you are in charge of something when you are no one!

I ain’t your son because I knew my father and mother, but I wonder about you!

Yeah? Who are these racists? Because if you are calling blacks racists, then you are incapable of being in a discussion. The thing is, whites don't listen. We've been trying since 1776. But whites know more about being black than we do, so they tell us we are always wrong based on their experience of being black.
That response is called projection. I didn't call out anyone as being racist. You took it upon yourself to assume who I would say is, which says more about you than I can explain.

Forum List

Back