Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

Skydancer if you are going to go around spewing this insane dominionst crap I just want to show you that anybody can do it with anyones faith. You need to let go or your going to start sounding as crazy as the guy in the article I am linking to.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion, page 1

If this is what makes you feel better, have at it. This seems real different than your last post to me. Which one is the real you?

Read Jeff Sharlet, Katherine Yurica, Leah Burton. They aren't the slightest bit like this:

"Since the 1960's the Buddhists have been invading America's west coast, slowly taking over the drug addelled minds of hippies, liberals and the always gullible atheist. They conceal traditional Buddhism in a mix of New Age perversions and so called enlightened masters. Their evil strategy is to infiltrate the Western world with ideas of world peace and harmony intermixed with their perverted sexual practices, until America and the west become such wussies and sex maniacs that the Dali-Lama can simply march his way into the White House while the army either meditates, fornicates or is so weakened by a diet of tofu and rice that they can no longer summon the will to fight."
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread365280/pg1

Last edited:
Skydancer if you are going to go around spewing this insane dominionst crap I just want to show you that anybody can do it with anyones faith. You need to let go or your going to start sounding as crazy as the guy in the article I am linking to.

If it's on the internet it must be true.

And the fact it has to piss sky off....

Pos rep on the way

Pos rep on the way

If his goal was to piss me off, he failed. But do spread the love around and pos rep him for it.

Pos rep on the way

If his goal was to piss me off, he failed. But do spread the love around and pos rep him for it.
:lol:

I'll be looking for this thread tomorrow, just so I can rep him again. :cool:

Pos rep on the way

My point was not to make you mad. It was to point out to you that if you insist on disrespecting my faith dont expect anyone to respect yours.

You are coming off as a real obsessed nut over this stuff. Please realize that the Pentecostals dont want to force you to be a Christian. Some people may use the Pentecostal Church wrongly for that aim but it is no means a reflection on those that go to Pentecostal or Apostolic churches.

Forum List

Back