Budapest Pride fights back against nazi opression from orban

They are part of modern decaying capitalism.
"Capitalism puts pressure on the animal nature in man - to devour, to dominate, to stand out, to copulate. Communism on the human one - mind, consciousness, will. The struggle between the ideologies of capitalism and communism is a struggle between an animal and a human being inside a person.
And all this together provides either progressive positive natural selection "with a plus sign", or negative selection and degenerative natural selection of representatives of the human species, when only the most aggressive, cunning, unscrupulous, cynical, perverted and greedy survive."
And that is where you are wrong. Capitalism is the true nature of competition where anyone can make it in the United States. Otherwise if it wasnt, there wouldnt be people like Oprah or Morgan Freeman or Jeff Bezos. But what has really happened is the lying pieces of shit like the brown turd Obammy, John Boner, Joe XiBiden and other Progressive establishment assholes who have so distorted this country that only going to war, will clean it out from within. I remember 40 some years ago, a handshake and a promise was all you needed to get something done, and done very well. But again, with progressives always screwing over everyone, there had to be millions of pages in a contract, just to get a window installed. So take you bullshit and shove it up your Communist ass, i know all about your kind, it disgusts me.

Yes you do, for an organized one you need a permit.
Is that regulated by a federal law? Or is it up to a certain state to decide about this matter?

To tell you the truth, I think you are somewhat incorrect about this matter. It is just not a right thing to ask a government's permission to held a demonstration against this government (as an example).

Is that regulated by a federal law? Or is it up to a certain state to decide about this matter?

To tell you the truth, I think you are somewhat incorrect about this matter. It is just not a right thing to ask a government's permission to held a demonstration against this government (as an example).
Municipalities are the ones that issue te permits. It keeps the protest in a certain area. That way it does not disrupt normal activities. As far as protesting against the government it was alright until this illegitimate administration took power. Now you will be arrested and held without bail like the protestors from Jan. 6th.

Municipalities are the ones that issue te permits. It keeps the protest in a certain area. That way it does not disrupt normal activities. As far as protesting against the government it was alright until this illegitimate administration took power. Now you will be arrested and held without bail like the protestors from Jan. 6th.
Well, I understand that there should be some regulations. You can't just go out and block the street, disrupt the traffic, occupy some park etc.

But. What the hell is an organized demonstration? If I gather a couple of my neighbours and agree with them to hold a meeting on a sidewalk near our homes then I will have to get a permission from the municipality? That is absurd.

There should be a legal guarantee to hold meetings whenever you want without any permission if you follow a clear and transparent set of rules.

Well, I understand that there should be some regulations. You can't just go out and block the street, disrupt the traffic, occupy some park etc.

But. What the hell is an organized demonstration? If I gather a couple of my neighbours and agree with them to hold a meeting on a sidewalk near our homes then I will have to get a permission from the municipality? That is absurd.

There should be a legal guarantee to hold meetings whenever you want without any permission if you follow a clear and transparent set of rules.
An organized protest are the people who apply for the permit.

An organized protest are the people who apply for the permit.
So, if my five neighbours and I take signs in our hands and gather on the sidewalk to protest something, not bothering about any permit, then our protest won't be considered organized?

So, if my five neighbours and I take signs in our hands and gather on the sidewalk to protest something, not bothering about any permit, then our protest won't be considered organized?
Is there a point to this?

Well, that has nothing to do with OP. What do terrorist acts in England have to do with a gay parade in Hungary?

Sure it does. The Left hates the Hungarian government because it is not kowtowing to the idiocy of the Left. Such as importing as many muslims as possible.

Sure it does. The Left hates the Hungarian government because it is not kowtowing to the idiocy of the Left. Such as importing as many muslims as possible.
They aren't importing Muslims because there are no economic reasons to do that. It is estimated that say in Poland alone 1.5 million of the Ukrainians work.

They aren't importing Muslims because there are no economic reasons to do that. It is estimated that say in Poland alone 1.5 million of the Ukrainians work.

They are not importing muslims because they want Hungary to be for Hungarians.

What a concept. National policy crafted to serve the interests of a nation's citizens.

I will not lie. I am jealous.

They are not importing muslims because they want Hungary to be for Hungarians.

What a concept. National policy crafted to serve the interests of a nation's citizens.

I will not lie. I am jealous.
Okay, let's wait and see what happens there in 20-30 years from now. The time will show.

Immediate term, short term, medium Term, long Term, no way that importing more muslims is a good policy for a nation or a people.
Are you against importing of Muslims or against immigration as a whole?

Are you against importing of Muslims or against immigration as a whole?
Who were the ones who shot up Bernardino and Orlando?

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Forum List

Back