Budapest Pride fights back against nazi opression from orban

The issue is that they cannot live their life the way they choose. Orban is taking his country back to the dark ages.
Oh, poor little assfucks...Just cant keep it in their bedrooms like they said in the 1980s, huh? Then they should be not only looked down on, but spurned for forcing their shit on others...

The Boston Tea Party was illegal then. Are you American or some sort of Russian type troll ?
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......The Boston Tea party was illegal? Of course it was, because they did it, they knew that if the Revolution failed, many would of been hung, you stupid fucking moron.

"Thousands of people joined the gay pride parade in Budapest. European diplomats personally expressed their support for representatives of non-traditional orientation in Hungary"

So, despite all the laws and Orban's menacing shouts, the general agenda of capitalism is gradually winning

How many terrorists attacks has Hungary had over the last ten years, compared to teh UK, or the rest of Eurabia?
Well, that has nothing to do with OP. What do terrorist acts in England have to do with a gay parade in Hungary?

Ok, I can see you dont want to talk about it on a form. Message me if you want to talk in confidence.
And then you wonder Tommy why "normal" people like me hate your stinking guts...Because you are just lower than a piece of shit, which you love to swim in. A pig has more honor than you queers....

And then you wonder Tommy why "normal" people like me hate your stinking guts...Because you are just lower than a piece of shit, which you love to swim in. A pig has more honor than you queers....
It can be our secret. Ive also got some friends who can hold your hands if you conquer your fears and visit London some day.

It can be our secret. Ive also got some friends who can hold your hands if you conquer your fears and visit London some day.
So you continue with your bullshit, that is you only way to prove how queer you are, because you just cant accept that you and all the other fags are fucking insane. Maybe you will be lucky one day and meet up with Allah...

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

The reason for gay people, is because 1st they are insecure with their inner self. 2nd they just dont have the guts to go out and try to be a partner with someone who is of the opposite sex, because they are too scared, and had some traumatic event in their past that caused them to look away(with Tommy it was his mother for sure). 3rd there werent parents in the room reinforcing the attitudes that being normal is the right thing to do, so when the parents dont tell their kids that lusting after a man's ass, is immoral, the parents who cant handle conflict, just looked the other way. That is why the world is so fucked up , because traditions have been destroyed by the Marxists....

What traditions were have been destroyed by marxists? BTW, keep in mind, american lefties are not marxists.
You are right, my mistake, they are much worse than Marx ever dreamed of.

You are right, my mistake, they are much worse than Marx ever dreamed of.
They are part of modern decaying capitalism.
"Capitalism puts pressure on the animal nature in man - to devour, to dominate, to stand out, to copulate. Communism on the human one - mind, consciousness, will. The struggle between the ideologies of capitalism and communism is a struggle between an animal and a human being inside a person.
And all this together provides either progressive positive natural selection "with a plus sign", or negative selection and degenerative natural selection of representatives of the human species, when only the most aggressive, cunning, unscrupulous, cynical, perverted and greedy survive."

Forum List

Back