Budapest Pride fights back against nazi opression from orban

Well it was gay Hungarians who were protesting in Budapest not Muslims. Maybe you hate so many groups you are getting confused.

Well it was gay Hungarians who were protesting in Budapest not Muslims. Maybe you hate so many groups you are getting confused.
What ever happened to "What we do behind closed doors, is none of your business"? Now you shit lickers just shove your immorality into our faces demanding we accept that as normal...It is sick.....

So, what do you propose? Establishing a vice squad peering into a keyhole?
I think he wants the constitution amended so that Gays are denied their freedom of speech. Definitely wants to abolish freedom of association and assembly.

So, what do you propose? Establishing a vice squad peering into a keyhole?
You just dont get it do you. I dont give a rats ass if queers, faggots and lesbo's have fun in their whole house, as they had said, it was all they wanted. But for shit lickers it is never enough, they have to fee that what they do is recognized as normal, which to "SANE" people it just isnt. I mean, come on man, going into an asshole for fun, that place is so full of diseases, and those ugly people demand that i pay for their cure. No fucking way, you took the risk, you pay the punishment...

I think he wants the constitution amended so that Gays are denied their freedom of speech. Definitely wants to abolish freedom of association and assembly.
Oh shut the fuck up, you licker of dirty Muslim feet. You cant say shit over there about your inbred royals or have your ass thrown in jail, but again, this shit about flaunting your queer lifestyle and indoctrinating the young, because if the fags didnt, soon all the queers and lesbos would just die off....And progs just cant allow that to happen.

You just dont get it do you. I dont give a rats ass if queers, faggots and lesbo's have fun in their whole house, as they had said, it was all they wanted. But for shit lickers it is never enough, they have to fee that what they do is recognized as normal, which to "SANE" people it just isnt. I mean, come on man, going into an asshole for fun, that place is so full of diseases, and those ugly people demand that i pay for their cure. No fucking way, you took the risk, you pay the punishment...
They pay for your healthcare the same way as you pay for theirs.

Are you against a butt sex only for gay couples or for straight ones too?

You can think about them everything you want, call them names, despise them or do similar things. But they will be living their lives as they wish. What can you do with that?

What ever happened to "What we do behind closed doors, is none of your business"? Now you shit lickers just shove your immorality into our faces demanding we accept that as normal...It is sick.....
Yup, I remember those days. Now it’s all about wearing rainbow outfits and dancing in front of kids with their strap-on dildos hanging out.

Forum List

Back