Bucs-Cowboys opener begins with Black national anthem

That really was not that significant. That is the student section in the video. I was at that game sitting on the home team side (the left of the photo) near midfield and never heard a sound.

Had a stadium event staffer heard them, they would have been removed.

I agree with the concept, as I personally despise the man, but someone is trying to depict this as a major occurrence. It was not!

Listen you imbecile, you responded t the wrong fucking post!

Respond to the correct post and maybe I will answer it.
Which post do you believe I responded to?

Idiot.
Go run in front of a fast moving cement truck.

Sorry but im not racist . But people of all races no matter what color are sick to death of blm terroisum and indocturnation of this country. more american's are against it then with it. it is built on a marxist, terrosit and nazi ideals for us to hate each other. to build one suppereior race above all and destroy america. just like the nazi's tried to do in germany. no one is more supperior then another we are all the same . this civil war anthem, witch i find hyprocritical of anyone to go with expecially the black comunity. sence they see anything civil war as racist is just more spit and vinger to out country. the only Anthem we should be standing for a respecting is the are national anthem. we have all freedom in world here. and it needs to be respected. blmmers to me also seem ungreatfull brats that dont respect anyone or anything except what they want.

Like Hollywood …the sports industry is hanging it’s hat on a very small percentage of the population. And since Hollywood has gone woke they are starting to lose their go to market…China.

We will see how sports fairs.

People actually watched the National Felon League?

the american national anthem is everyones anthem in this country,. the one they played is for black supperiorty. if they hate america tell them to leave and make better country. people are tired of this whole blm black suppertiortiy shit.
Do something about it you crying little cuck. Lol.

Here in the Tampa area all these idiots are so entralled with Tom Brady being on the Bucs that they forget about the filthy wokeness of the NFL. But not me.

The Black national anthem was played ahead of the NFL’s first game of the season between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.

The NBC broadcast played a video of Alicia Keys singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" while the Florida A&M University Concert Choir joined in from Raymond James Stadium. Players from both teams stood in their respective end zones and locked arms to show unity ahead of the game.

Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before the start of Week 1 games during the 2020 NFL season, and Front Office Sports reported in July the NFL planned to make the song a "prominent part of big league events."

The national anthem is usually only heard before early-season games or some primetime games, the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft. "Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before Super Bowl LV and the draft in April.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

That is one of the reasons I stopped watching professional football and basketball. When they go political, go “woke”; I go away.
they can play whatever they want. I dropped all 4 professional sports like a bad habit. they can take their so called woke and shove it.

Sorry but im not racist . But people of all races no matter what color are sick to death of blm terroisum and indocturnation of this country. more american's are against it then with it. it is built on a marxist, terrosit and nazi ideals for us to hate each other. to build one suppereior race above all and destroy america. just like the nazi's tried to do in germany. no one is more supperior then another we are all the same . this civil war anthem, witch i find hyprocritical of anyone to go with expecially the black comunity. sence they see anything civil war as racist is just more spit and vinger to out country. the only Anthem we should be standing for a respecting is the are national anthem. we have all freedom in world here. and it needs to be respected. blmmers to me also seem ungreatfull brats that dont respect anyone or anything except what they want.
wow i just wint over all the heads here/

you are two stupied to get what im talking about. bully.
No I get what you’re talking about. You think that BLM are domestic terrorist with their protests and riots. You think that replacing the national anthem with another song or kneeling during the national anthem is anti American and a shun to our country and armed forces. Did I get that right?

That really was not that significant. That is the student section in the video. I was at that game sitting on the home team side (the left of the photo) near midfield and never heard a sound.

Had a stadium event staffer heard them, they would have been removed.

I agree with the concept, as I personally despise the man, but someone is trying to depict this as a major occurrence. It was not!

Listen you imbecile, you responded t the wrong fucking post!

Respond to the correct post and maybe I will answer it.
I posted about the "F Joe Biden " chant at the game yesterday, dumbass! It is even quoted above. You have to be one of the most ignorant posters I have ever encountered. May God have mercy on your soul!

There is no black and white in sports, the best player must play.
Just because you're black it doesn't mean you are a great Athlete.
The Celtics had a lot of White players who won a lot of championships.
Larry Bird kicked Michael Jordan's ass and MJ was a great basketball player, but never won anything until Larry Bird retired.
The best player must play, white black or orange...
Cam Newton sucks.
Not because he's black, but because he sucks as a quarterback..
Not talented enough.
Bill Russell is treated like a king in Boston but he won 11 championships.
And he's black.
There's no race in sports, only the best who play.
End.
I know, look what happened to Tim Tebow, even his former gator coach, Urban Meyer, let him go at Jax.

New Topics

Forum List

Back