Buckhead is seeking its independence from Atlanta

Probably could have done it years ago but the effort has such viciously racist undertones that no one wants to be involved.

Can you provide an example of such overtones?
This is practically local politics for me. Not going to repeat what these people say after looking around to see who's listening. Seems like all these Georgia carpetbaggers have to tell me exactly why they left "shithole" Atlanta after making enough money for me to build them a beach house.

So you can't provide any such example, just as I thought. Thanks.
You must not live in the south.

The stats would indicate it has nothing at all to do with race at all.

Atlanta has a much higher crime rate than does Buckhead. And Buckhead is a hardly Lily White area as well, with a sizeable minority population.

Probably could have done it years ago but the effort has such viciously racist undertones that no one wants to be involved.

This is practically local politics for me. Not going to repeat what these people say after looking around to see who's listening. Seems like all these Georgia carpetbaggers have to tell me exactly why they left "shithole" Atlanta after making enough money for me to build them a beach house.

Atlanta has a much higher crime rate than does Buckhead. And Buckhead is a hardly Lily White area as well, with a sizeable minority population.
Those people might live in Buckhead but their jobs are in Atlanta. Why does Atlanta not deserve a slice of the taxes they pay after using their infrastructure to make money?

Those people might live in Buckhead but their jobs are in Atlanta. Why does Atlanta not deserve a slice of the taxes they pay after using their infrastructure to make money?

If they work in Atlanta, the office towers or other facilities they work at are taxed royally.

BTW, not everyone in Buckhead works in Atlanta at all.

Because COMMIES FUCKING WASTE IT!!!

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to separate themselves from another, the decent thing is to say why.

Atlanta is going to hell in a handbasket, and the Buckheadites are ready to form their own city.

Atlanta is catching up on the most violent southern Cities : Memphis , Birmingham , NO etc

Forum List

Back