Bubonic Plague AKA Black Death Confirmed In China

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
I posted about cases of Bubonic Plague in China back in January I believe

SARS 2, new strains of Swine Flu now Bubonic Plague

Bubonic Plague, also known as Black Death, was responsible for 50 million deaths

I WILL be wearing a mask now

Bubonic Plague is bacteriological, not viral. Easily treated with antibiotics.
Plague is currently considered to be one of the most serious bioterrorism threats. Y. pestis was developed as an aerosol weapon by several countries in the past. Aerosol dissemination of bacteria would cause primary pneumonic plague in the exposed population, an otherwise uncommon, highly lethal, and contagious form of plague.

Bubonic Plague is bacteriological, not viral. Easily treated with antibiotics.
Plague is currently considered to be one of the most serious bioterrorism threats. Y. pestis was developed as an aerosol weapon by several countries in the past. Aerosol dissemination of bacteria would cause primary pneumonic plague in the exposed population, an otherwise uncommon, highly lethal, and contagious form of plague.

Pneumonic plague isn't actually all that contagious. It only transmits by aerosol in the last stages of the disease. Making transmission not very likely. The disease is deadly, even with antibiotics but understood quite well.

We need to decouple from these communist bastards and that includes travel bans. They actually showed their true colors in Hong Kong which should scare every American. We are their stated enemy. WTF are we doing trying to be nice with these assholes.

I posted about cases of Bubonic Plague in China back in January I believe

SARS 2, new strains of Swine Flu now Bubonic Plague

Bubonic Plague, also known as Black Death, was responsible for 50 million deaths

I WILL be wearing a mask now

Bubonic plague is really more of proper pestilence than the corona is. Since the current plague has started, the local coroner hasn't come down this street once asking for the people to bring out their dead.

Bubonic Plague has actually been confirmed in the US...

The good news is that it's easily treatable...

There are actually a few outbreaks every year in the US, and China sees them all the time as it is the reservoir of the bacteria.

This is a prime example of a headline that doesn't tell the whole story.

Forum List

Back