Bubba Wallace, or Bubba Smallut?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
I think there is a good chance this is take. Bubba Wallace is kind of a no one in Nascar and he is barely black. All the time he has faced NASCAR and nothing like this in the past?

It could be real. He may be unknown to most people, but how many black NASCAR drivers are there? :dunno:

It could be real. He may be unknown to most people, but how many black NASCAR drivers are there? :dunno:
If he takes into in the wall, there wont be any black NASCAR drivers anymore. Speed isnt racist, it will kill anyone who gets sloppy...

True day. And I wouldn't put it past most folks involved in NASCAR, but definitely not the drivers. They claim the feds are on this, there is no way there wasn't cameras in the place where it happened, but bubba has always been a drama queen. Bad ass driver but a cry baby.

If he takes into in the wall, there wont be any black NASCAR drivers anymore. Speed isnt racist, it will kill anyone who gets sloppy...

No, no, no, can't be. If gravity is filled with systemic racism then speed is to.

So sad that this is the only way Richard Petty has to get his team in the headlines

I think there is a good chance this is take. Bubba Wallace is kind of a no one in Nascar and he is barely black. All the time he has faced NASCAR and nothing like this in the past?
I bet the King (Petty) would say different.

No, no, no, can't be. If gravity is filled with systemic racism then speed is to.
Notice how many on this board come up with deflecting and conspiracy. Good luck with any thread that begs for asinine thought from those over reality.

I bet the King (Petty) would say different.

It's a free country. He can say whatever he wants. Don't make it a fact. He is just a guy after all.

It would be hidden from the public if the FBI hate crime investigation determined the so called noose was just a small loop on the end of a garage door pulldown rope used to help close the door.
Because they gotta keep the BLM media hysteria about systemic racism front and center. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah I figured as much. I do d it odd how no news outlet has gone on TV and reported on what the feds had to say about this. This was nothing but a publicity stunt by a 1/32 black guy who sucks at his job.

No charges in noose incident involving Bubba Wallace; NASCAR says noose had been there for months

1593114556605.png

Looks like a noose to sane people.

Forum List

Back