Bruce T Laney Covid-19 Netflix and Tubi guide:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Ladies and Gents I will be listing shows and movies daily that you might enjoy to watch and ones you should not:

Just finished Coffee and Kareem:

coffeeandkareem.jpg

On a scale on to five stars Coffee and Kareem owes me five stars for the time I wasted on that movie!

It is Diehard meet Jingle Fever in Detroit with a kid that uses more profanity than me when I visit this board!

The action is not great and comedy is so bad that Redd Foxx rose from his grave wondering who killed comedy in this film!

So if you are wondering if you spend the time to waste on Coffee and Kareem the answer is no!

I would rather watch reruns of AJ and the Queen than ever watch Coffee and Kareem again!

• Banned
I saw several that were worse. Can't think of the names right now.

Hudson Hawk and Howard the Duck were Oscar worthy compared to Coffee and Kareem and I love Taraji P. Henson but that movie was a total bust!

Hudson Hawk and Howard the Duck were Oscar worthy compared to Coffee and Kareem and I love Taraji P. Henson but that movie was a total bust!

I liked Howard the Duck.

Esp the part where Leah Thompson is crawling across the bed in her very short jammies.

• Banned
Something you can never go wrong with is the orginal Twilight Zone ...

Just found it on Netflix and this is a great show to introduce to the younger generation that have not seen it yet!

Last edited:

I liked Howard the Duck.

Esp the part where Leah Thompson is crawling across the bed in her very short jammies.

gifs.com/gif/lea-thompson-silky-panties-howard-the-duck-m667gp

You did not do it right Will...

Oh, Leah Thompson was hot and here daughter is hot!

Just finished two seasons of After Life with Ricky Gervais and I have to say that one hit me hard.

I recommend this one for those that like Ricky...

Forum List

Back