Bruce Jenner

Train wreck? I thought that gays, lesbians, and transgender people were just as normal as everyone else.

Are we to suspect you are a transgender bigot?

Good for him. If this what makes him happy then by all means.

The man's a freak.

Now, now, just because he wishes to mutilate his normally functioning male body does not mean the man is a freak.

All aspects of humanity has dysfunction whether it be physical problems like diabetes or emotional problems like depression, but when it comes to sexuality there is no dysfunctions, only bigotry.

Please follow along in your Progressive handbooks page 364.

Er...her, him, shim?

He might be a pretty boy, but he will always be a boy. Good for him
What he will be is a eunuch..

Its his life.
Yes it is .

His D&B getting clipped too.

I look at it from a happiness angle. If this what he believes will make him happy then whom am I to try and take that away?

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

But I think that is only common sense.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

Er...her, him, shim?

He might be a pretty boy, but he will always be a boy. Good for him
What he will be is a eunuch..

Its his life.
Yes it is .

His D&B getting clipped too.

I look at it from a happiness angle. If this what he believes will make him happy then whom am I to try and take that away?

Who is taking it away? They will wack off his weiner, pump him full of estrogen, and let him parade around as a success story everyone should be proud of.

It's a train wreck, I have a relative that is transsexual. He/she betrayed us all, and he/she has a kid and damn this issue. But Brucie is an old man, if heshe if wants to put on sparkly wings and pretend he's a pretty pony, who cares. Fly on gentle dreamer. Fly on.

That's right, whatever makes you happy do it.......unless it means supporting free trade, or the freedom to attend a charter school of your choice, or the freedom from taxation, or the freedom to buy a light bulb that has been outlawed by government, or the freedom not to recycle, or the freedom to be open a small business minus the endless bureaucracy that inevitably will snuff it out, or the freedom to not have my every word be documented by the NSA whether it be on the phone or on the internet.

Now the freedoms that you do have now is to go smoke pot, go kill your unborn baby, go wack your weiner off or stick it in anything you so desire so long as it does not scream rape. Now those are the freedoms we should all be proud to have.

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

It's a train wreck, I have a relative that is transsexual. He/she betrayed us all, and he/she has a kid and damn this issue. But Brucie is an old man, if heshe if wants to put sparkly wings and pretend he's a pretty pony, who cares. Fly on gentle dreamer. Fly on.

Brucet will be the poster child for transsexuals.

Now that gays are the norm transsexuals will be the next issue to push as the norm.

I'll go with the name SHIM.........and a EUNICK..

Either way...................Another TWISTED individual.............

You're barking up the wrong tree mate. I support for free trade, charter schools, and I am disgusted by our bloated government and their inability to use of tax dollars prudently.

So you are disgusted by the progressive greed, incompetence, and overall tendency to strip us of our freedoms.

Great!

Why not speak out against other issues that show their morality to be bankrupt and devoid of any positive outcome within society?

Instead of everyone telling Brucet how great he is and let him do anything his hearts desire, perhaps people should tell him that his mind is what is sick, not his body.

A relative of mine broke my heart, Married my sis, had a child with her. Damn, he did all this macho sh*t and then years later, did the Lou Reed walk on the wild side thing. Shaved his legs and he became a SHE, I felt so bad for my sister. I don't hate gays, I just don't get them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back