Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Kanye West should be getting nervous. The influence of the Kardashian women is very castrating.

His changing look has been a much-buzzed-about topic for months, and now PEOPLE has confirmed that Bruce Jenner has been quietly making a very personal change. The former Olympian will soon be living life as female.

"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," says a source close to the family. "He is finally happy and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space. That's why it's the perfect time to do something like this."...

Bruce Jenner Is Transitioning into a Woman Source Confirms to PEOPLE People.com

He kinda looks better as a woman.

Not really. But he does look better as a woman than he did as the depressed and horrified husband of the Kardashian matriarch.

In the 1980"s Bruce Jenner was the featured star in a disco themed gay movie called "Can't Stop the Music".

I wonder if he was a closet fudge packer back then? ..... :dunno:

So excuse me for asking, but when you're 66, what the hell is the point?

My assessment: years of enduring the Kardashian freakshow has put Bruce into a state of psychic shock. He's a lost soul looking for a way out.

In the 1980"s Bruce Jenner was the featured star in a disco themed gay movie called "Can't Stop the Music".

Being a transexual is not the same as being a homosexual.

I know a former man who had a sex change operation and is now a lesbian. I have to admit that when I found that out, my reaction was "then why bother" with the surgery?

I know a former man who had a sex change operation and is now a lesbian. I have to admit that when I found that out, my reaction was "then why bother" with the surgery?
Bruce will need a subscription to Cosmopolitan..

Why? Everything he needs to know about being a woman can be found for free on the interwebs.

Why? Everything he needs to know about being a woman can be found for free on the interwebs.
So it's not a status symbol anymore?

Nah, he..........er, she will need to suscribe to Psychology Today.

Forum List

Back