Zone1 Brown U. ends No Whites Classes

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

This was a stupid policy in the first place. The only thing dumber than this policy is the entitled mayor in Chicago who believes in accountability for everyone else yet she decides that it is best to only take questions from media reporters who are non-white.

You people who think you are going fix racism and/or correct historical racism in the US are foolish with shit policies and tactics like this. Punishing current whites for sins of the father is only going to serve to make people numb and not “aware”.

This was a stupid policy in the first place. The only thing dumber than this policy is the entitled mayor in Chicago who believes in accountability for everyone else yet she decides that it is best to only take questions from media reporters who are non-white.

You people who think you are going fix racism and/or correct historical racism in the US are foolish with shit policies and tactics like this. Punishing current whites for sins of the father is only going to serve to make people numb and not “aware”.
The facade is cracking.

But the anti-white racists who thought it was a good idea, are still in their various positions of authority and will still be pushing their anti-white racist agenda.

They may or may not try to be more under the radar, but their racism will continue.

But the anti-white racists who thought it was a good idea, are still in their various positions of authority and will still be pushing their anti-white racist agenda.

They may or may not try to be more under the radar, but their racism will continue.
It’s a “payback” or “restorative” action being taken. It’s going to backfire. Racism is a global issue. Americans did not write the book on it. When you look at the consensus definition of racism, some of the most racist things I’ve ever heard have come from the mouths of non-whites. They are hypocrites

Meritocracy is racist.
Meritocracy is practiced in someway shape or form worldwide. Nepotism is also practiced. I’ll take Meritocracy anytime. Who or what race is getting oppressed due to Meritocracy and how and why?

You are calling everything and anything racist. Again, keep it up. It’s numbing.

People of intelligence and good will, it is my opinion that it is time to stop feeding the white-hating racist trolls. Why don't we start talking about just leaving their HATE-WHITEY circle jerk echo chambers populated only by them and quit doing anything that could be remotely interpreted as validating their temper tantrum? They have offered ABUNDANT proof that they will never understand anything beyond their hatred that's been hammered into them by the Marxist masters on their slave plantations. Just let them have their space. Let them have their chains because, as I'm sure you've realized, they will never let those chains go. I don't recall who originally said it, but "Slave chains of iron never held anyone as tightly as the chains of belief".

I was accepted to Brown, and one of the reasons I declined was because it was crazy-ass liberal even back then - decades ago. I see it’s only gone downhill.

People of intelligence and good will, it is my opinion that it is time to stop feeding the white-hating racist trolls. Why don't we start talking about just leaving their HATE-WHITEY circle jerk echo chambers populated only by them and quit doing anything that could be remotely interpreted as validating their temper tantrum? They have offered ABUNDANT proof that they will never understand anything beyond their hatred that's been hammered into them by the Marxist masters on their slave plantations. Just let them have their space. Let them have their chains because, as I'm sure you've realized, they will never let those chains go. I don't recall who originally said it, but "Slave chains of iron never held anyone as tightly as the chains of belief".
I agree. I admit I am giving the black racists satisfaction when I defend myself over the nasty and false accusation of “raaaaacist!!,” but it’s a difficult thing to let go unchallenged.

That said, it is true that the best thing we could do is ignore them, rather than feed their hatred and divisive attitudes.

I agree. I admit I am giving the black racists satisfaction when I defend myself over the nasty and false accusation of “raaaaacist!!,” but it’s a difficult thing to let go unchallenged.

That said, it is true that the best thing we could do is ignore them, rather than feed their hatred and divisive attitudes.
It is indeed difficult to just let it go.

I was accepted to Brown, and one of the reasons I declined was because it was crazy-ass liberal even back then - decades ago. I see it’s only gone downhill.
They used to have a decent wrestling team.

That so called circle jerk is in response to garbage like this thread that we see in almost every section of this forum. And the Flame Zone might as well be called stormfront. So what you really want is a white supremacist echo chamber where you can whine about a majority white college that was built by slaves that did not allow b;lacks in for about 200 years having 2-3 no whites classes.

That so called circle jerk is in response to garbage like this thread that we see in almost every section of this forum. And the Flame Zone might as well be called stormfront. So what you really want is a white supremacist echo chamber where you can whine about a majority white college that was built by slaves that did not allow b;lacks in for about 200 years having 2-3 no whites classes.
So............... whatever.

You must like it here. We hear from you often enough. Do you not have a choice about whether or not you spend your time in this awful, racist place? Hmmm??????????

Or is it the paycheck?

So you’re allowed to whine about racism from years ago and we aren’t allowed to bring up the racism now being perpetrated against whites?

You have no credibility in your argument against racism against blacks when you downplay the new racism against whites.

Notice how they didnt allow asians either. Apparently they only wanted whiny people from sucky inferior cultures.

Forum List

Back