Brookings senior fellow: Pay people $1K to get Covid-19 vaccine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Look how important is the 'vaccine' for NWO.In difference to disarmed Europeans US-citizens are highly weaponize and can fight for their freedom. How to fool them? Pretty simple: take some money and die.Obviously no problem for NWO to pay 275bn

A poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that Americans are increasingly skeptical about the safety and efficacy of a coronavirus vaccine. 54 percent say they would not want to get a free vaccination if it was approved before election day. Robert Litan, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, the government should pay Americans to get the vaccine. He joins ‘Closing Bell’ to discuss. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC PRO:

Look how important is the 'vaccine' for NWO.In difference to disarmed Europeans US-citizens are highly weaponize and can fight for their freedom. How to fool them? Pretty simple: take some money and die.Obviously no problem for NWO to pay 275bn

A poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that Americans are increasingly skeptical about the safety and efficacy of a coronavirus vaccine. 54 percent say they would not want to get a free vaccination if it was approved before election day. Robert Litan, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, the government should pay Americans to get the vaccine. He joins ‘Closing Bell’ to discuss. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC PRO:

They could pay me $1000 dollars and I still wouldn't take it. They don't know diddly squat shit about virus infections or they would have cured common head colds long ago. Got any idea what head colds cost this nations economy every year? Expand that to the world and think about it . I quit taking flu shots years ago because everytime I took the shot I got the damn flu. No shot and no more flu at least 95% of the time.

They could pay me $1000 dollars and I still wouldn't take it. They don't know diddly squat shit about virus infections or they would have cured common head colds long ago. Got any idea what head colds cost this nations economy every year? Expand that to the world and think about it . I quit taking flu shots years ago because everytime I took the shot I got the damn flu. No shot and no more flu at least 95% of the time.

Coronovirus is the common cold along with the rhinovirus

The key is that they are all virus infections about which they know little to nothing. All they are able to do in the best of cases is to treat the symptoms and thats all. The one they do know is that they're far too damn small for the idiotic masks all the fools are running around wearing. On the order of 1000 times too damn small.

The key is that they are all virus infections about which they know little to nothing. All they are able to do in the best of cases is to treat the symptoms and thats all. The one they do know is that they're far too damn small for the idiotic masks all the fools are running around wearing. On the order of 1000 times too damn small.

This is a plot to harm humanity, the fact is that not enough people are afraid of covid so now they will pay the poor to BE INFECTED BY THE VACCINE

Then we have to hope Milla Jovovich shows up

do you wear a mask dick?...

No unless the business ask me to, then it's their business and their right. Sometimes I slip one over my arm so that I am "wearing a mask". I've been meaning to pick up a Halloween face mask just to fuck with them a little more.

COVID-19 is a coronavirus.

You know what else is a coronavirus?

The common cold.

They've been researching that for decades. No immunization yet. But we're supposed to trust the immunization for a virus that's been in circulation less than two years?

I'll pass.

No unless the business ask me to, then it's their business and their right. Sometimes I slip one over my arm so that I am "wearing a mask". I've been meaning to pick up a Halloween face mask just to fuck with them a little more.

I wear one where the business asks me to, and then only to keep the Kovid Karens off my ass.

Have you heard about the pathetic tracking ap ? Other nations are forcing the ppl to have it on their phones before they can shop.

I'd pay $1000 for a COVID 19 vaccination shot. Hell, I'd pay 10 times that much.
So you want to be sterile
:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think you understand what a vaccine is.
I don't think that you understand what a vaccine is...........................there is a reason why drug manufacturing companies are demanding that they get immunity for any side effects that the vaccine may or likely will cause before releasing one----------------

Forum List

Back