Broncos will win the Super Bowl.

and last. Brady owns the jack ass's

1zoz4ly.jpg

Denver has never faced a defensive secondary like Seattle's. Once the ball has left Manning's hand both teams have the right to catch it. Keep that in mind as you watch the Legion of Boom dismantle the Bronco passing attack.

Then there is Marshawn Lynch. If Denver cannot stop him Seattle will control the clock and Manning will have precious few opportunities to force his passes into Sherman's and Chancellor's and Thomas's and the new guy's waiting arms.

If Wilson doesn't do as much goofy shit as he did this afternoon we should win easily.

Seattle's pass game will be a notch better with a healthy Percy Harvin in the lineup. KJ Wright was a step slow today...he should be up to his regular speed in two weeks.

Seattle's defense should be able to contain Manning and the Broncos under 20 points. Wilson with the addition of Harvin should be able to put the team in a position to score over 30 points.

Well, I was pullin for the Patriots, but now I guess it is the Broncos.

Don't know how true it is, but I have heard that the Seahawks drink little baby's blood and all get into Satanic orgies with goats and pig's brains.

I don't know that that is true, but you know, where there's smoke there's usually fire and all that.

The Seahawks are among the lowest forms of life on the planet, under the planet in the planet and beyond the stars. All of them, each and every one are stinky slimey pond scum.

I think the Broncs will win, but I hope they absolutely stomp the Seahawks 56 to 0.

Don't know how true it is, but I have heard that the Seahawks drink little baby's blood and all get into Satanic orgies with goats and pig's brains.

I don't know that that is true, but you know, where there's smoke there's usually fire and all that.

The Seahawks are among the lowest forms of life on the planet, under the planet in the planet and beyond the stars. All of them, each and every one are stinky slimey pond scum.

I think the Broncs will win, but I hope they absolutely stomp the Seahawks 56 to 0.

The Seabuzzards are a loud mouth bunch of thugs coached by a man who soiled college football and then ran away like a little girl. Does that help?

The Seabuzzards are a loud mouth bunch of thugs coached by a man who soiled college football and then ran away like a little girl. Does that help?

Well, kind of.

I only wish it could help the Broncos beat the bleepity bleep out of the buzzards.

They have "babies blood" on special at the Fred Meyer store I go to this week !!!

Yummmmmmmm!!!!

:lol:

Forum List

Back