Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Seattle will do to Peton Manning what they did to his brother. As much as Sherman is an embarrassment his IS the best CB in the NFL. The Hawks will preasure Denver into several errant throws and the boys in Orange will just give Seattle too many chances to score on turnovers.

Well, Sherman has really pissed off football fans.

Manning seems to be in a zone and determined, he didn't smile after the win, he congratulated Brady and talked how great the Pats were, then was ready to move.

If he stays focused, he could be a fright for the Seahawks.

Seattle has the ability to force errors and that chaos they inflict,can work to their advantage.

It should be a pretty good Super Bowl, to early to make a prediction, I also wonder how much the secondary can get away with in the game, that could be a determining factor.

broncos.gif
Broncos

Last edited:

Manning seems to be in a zone and determined, he didn't smile after the win, he congratulated Brady and talked how great the Pats were, then was ready to move.

Seattle has the ability to force errors and that chaos they inflict,can work to their advantage.

It should be a pretty good Super Bowl, to early to make a prediction, I also wonder how much the secondary can get away with in the game, that could be a determining factor.

Peyton Manning may very well be the greatest NFL QB ever but-----but Manning's career winning pct. against the weather i.e. when the temperature at kickoff is 32° or below is only 36.4%.

Nate Silver's Super Bowl weather prediction: This year's Super Bowl in East Rutherford, N.J. is expected to be colder. Super Bowl Sunday will feature a high of 37 degrees and a low of 25, with a possibility of rain and snow showers, according to the latest AccuWeather forecast.

Seattle's defense has some obvious flaws. They let Kaep run for a shit ton of yards tonight, and if he didnt throw a 20yard pass with that full minute and plenty of timeouts left on first down? San Fran likely would have won tonight.

Peyton Manning may very well be the greatest NFL QB ever but-----but Manning's career winning pct. against the weather i.e. when the temperature at kickoff is 32° or below is only 36.4%.

Nate Silver's Super Bowl weather prediction: This year's Super Bowl in East Rutherford, N.J. is expected to be colder. Super Bowl Sunday will feature a high of 37 degrees and a low of 25, with a possibility of rain and snow showers, according to the latest AccuWeather forecast.

He had a 28.5% winning percentage going into the game against Brady. How did that workout for you?

Seattle's defense has some obvious flaws. They let Kaep run for a shit ton of yards tonight, and if he didnt throw a 20yard pass with that full minute and plenty of timeouts left on first down? San Fran likely would have won tonight.

Losers lament,
coulda, woulda, shoulda -- yawn!

Best of the best
This will be the fifth time since the AFL and NFL merged that the league’s top-scoring offense played the top-scoring defense in the Super Bowl, the first since the Buffalo Bills(top offense) and New York Giants(top defense) met to close the 1990 season.

i

i

The top defensive team has won three of the previous four matchups. The lone win by the top-scoring team in those games was by the 1989 San Francisco 49ers against the Broncos.

Super Bowl: Best defense defeats best offense 75% of time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back