Broken laws, broken lives

MrSmith

Rookie
Aug 30, 2011
I feel that USA promoting notorious democratic values all over the world, don’t manage to follow them. The policy of double standards unfortunately became a normal everyday realty for the US administration. So let us remember an outrageous scandal around phone wiretapping to keep me from being unsubstantiated... It goes without saying human rights are harshly violated. Human rights... yeah... Animals in jail have more rights than prisoners of war got in the hands of the US secret services. (hrw . org/news/2011/07/11/united-states-investigate-bush-other-top-officials-torture) The prisoners in American chambers in Afghanistan, Iraq and Guantanamo had been tortured for weeks, even for months. I’m speaking about fixation in stressful and painful positions, depriving of sleep and food, keeping in the thick darkness with loud music on... They were made to sit down in their shit, were sexually violated... So can you tell me is such a democracy better than fascism or red terror? Why bleating about primacy of humanity US presidents become similar to the cruelest political leaders? Today we’re blaming Bush administration, foaming at the mouth, for flagrant military crimes but who‘s capable to guarantee than actual or next government won’t commit them?

I wouldn't know how Democracy is. I don't live in one.

Wire tapping is a human right violation now?

Exactly who is being tortured? Names? Where at?

In order to fix hypocritical behavior you really need to establish that such behavior exists in the first place.

Forum List

Back