Broad Channel abandoned by the City, FEMA, and Red Cross

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Broad Channel is located between Rockaway and Howard beach by Causeways yet all the assistance they need is nowhere to be found. At this very moment emergency vehicles pass by going to Rockaway while the community of Broad Channel receives no help. Twenty homes burned to the ground, homes destroyed, roads impassable, debris and chaos.

Broad Channel is located between Rockaway and Howard beach by Causeways yet all the assistance they need is nowhere to be found. At this very moment emergency vehicles pass by going to Rockaway while the community of Broad Channel receives no help. Twenty homes burned to the ground, homes destroyed, roads impassable, debris and chaos.

It's a friggin mess. It always is after really big storms like this. No matter how much help there is, it's never enough to get to everyone right away. Those are just the realistic facts. It's nobodies fault; it just takes time. This storm was massive and caused major destruction in a very large area. It's going to take some time to dig out and start the recovery process. It will take years until New Jersey and New York fully recover.

It's a friggin mess. It always is after really big storms like this. No matter how much help there is, it's never enough to get to everyone right away. Those are just the realistic facts. It's nobodies fault; it just takes time. This storm was massive and caused major destruction in a very large area. It's going to take some time to dig out and start the recovery process. It will take years until New Jersey and New York fully recover.

No one is denying that its one large mess. But at least leave the fire Dept. that's stationed there to help. The city pulled them out. These people are stranded there. There's no grocery stores, no gas station, now no NYFD, or NYPD. not even the Gateway National Park officers.

Sounds to me if they have a crime problem it's time to get a gun, or unass the AO. If they need something that's not available there, they should go where it is. Disaster assistance isn't like take out, the concentrate were the largest population are first, that's called an expeditious use of resources. I was without power for 17 days after Ike because I live at the tail end of the service area. That's just life.

Sounds to me if they have a crime problem it's time to get a gun, or unass the AO. If they need something that's not available there, they should go where it is. Disaster assistance isn't like take out, the concentrate were the largest population are first, that's called an expeditious use of resources. I was without power for 17 days after Ike because I live at the tail end of the service area. That's just life.

Didn't you hear? Unless you're a cop or felon in the city of New York, you can't have a gun. Long arms are licensed and no handgun CC licensces are given out unless you're a politician. Like Chicago the civilian population is unarmed, heck the mayor even decided how much the size of soft drinks should be.

From the latest local news broadcasts. NBC. ABC, and CBS are embargoing and not reporting the extensive looting in areas like the Jersey Shore, Rockaways, Staten Island, Long Beach, Breezy Point, Broad Channel, Howard Beach. People have no shelter and are starving and unable to find help. We have facsimilies of Mayor Nagin in Mayors of Atlantic City and New York City.
Obama had his face time in New Jersey and walked away on the victims of Sandy.

Last edited:

Didn't you hear? Unless you're a cop or felon in the city of New York, you can't have a gun. Long arms are licensed and no handgun CC licensces are given out unless you're a politician. Like Chicago the civilian population is unarmed, heck the mayor even decided how much the size of soft drinks should be.

Yep, elections do have consequences. Sounds like it's the politicians that need to be fixed. But the folks put them in and don't appear to have the balls to get rid of them, so they get what they deserve.

Brace for round two: Powerful nor'easter​

11/2/12
Michael Zennie

A powerful new storm system is preparing to batter the East Coast next week, even as millions are still reeling from the devastation left by Superstorm Sandy. The nor’easter storm will bring snow and strong winter winds beginning Tuesday, Election Day, until Thursday. Most of the severe weather will hit northern New England – hundreds of miles north of where Sandy made landfall.

(Excerpt) Read more at
Brace for round two: Powerful nor'easter winter storm bears down on East Coast still reeling from Sandy¿s devastation | Mail Online

Forum List

Back