Brits Put Male Trans in Womens Prison For Raping His Mother

Seems, "thou dost protest too much" as they say, probably still in the closet.
Sure dude, in your wildest dreams....The only way you can attempt to win at the debate is use the Rules for Radicals #13 and try to put me on the defensive. But doing queer things makes you queer. FACT...

Sure dude, in your wildest dreams....The only way you can attempt to win at the debate is use the Rules for Radicals #13 and try to put me on the defensive. But doing queer things makes you queer. FACT...
Never heard of "Rules for radicals" Thanks, I'll read them with interest, although they apply equally to both the political left and the political right.

Here's some information for you, that you may find useful:

Happy to help, no need to thank me.

Never heard of "Rules for radicals" Thanks, I'll read them with interest, although they apply equally to both the political left and the political right.

Here's some information for you, that you may find useful:

Happy to help, no need to thank me.
Sure dude, keep the pressure up, because you dont like the truth being told about men who put their penis in another man's ass should get HIV, because of all the diseases that come out of that orifice.

Flat fucking out this MAN is not a transgender.
He is a seriously mentally ill cross dresser.
Cross dressers are NOT transgender.
But don't let anyone on the left hear you say that. Their virtue signaling heads explode.

Forum List

Back