British PM Boris Johnson says he doesn't believe COVID-19 escaped from a lab

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sounds like he is getting ahead of what the U.S told him they will "find" in their investigation. Rest assured, political decisions by other nations will determine what they believe. If nations in the E.U, Middle East and former Eastern Bloc side with China, it isn't because they believe they are innocent of a lab leak, it's accepting that there will be no consequences as they have surpassed the Wests power.

If American Intel finds that it is credible that it came from a lab, they need to announce it loudly and publicly. The Brits are signalling their submission to China, force their citizens to demand that they do NOT.

Remember this, we are living in a time in which the weakest Western leadership is in place and the CPP will rightfully exploit this and dominate the once great Western world view.

The Brits have dragged the U.S down for some time. They sheepishly watched as the CCP walked into Hong Kong and told the Brits, "yes we once again betrayed our Agreement, what are you going to do about it old chap? Don't you have a Russian spy to chase or a British double agent mole to root out"?

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he does not believe the COVID-19 virus escaped from a Chinese lab in Wuhan province but is keeping an eye on new evidence as it emerges.

"I've got an open mind on this, but I'll be clear with you — so far, the stuff I've seen does not suggest that the ... number one candidate for this is a lab leak," Johnson told CBC News chief political correspondent Rosemary Barton in an exclusive Canadian interview airing Sunday on Rosemary Barton Live.

"So the stuff I've seen suggests that at the moment, the number one suspect for the origin of this disease is still a zoonotic disease that occurred as a result of the farming of wild animals in some way."

Johnson said that while the theory that the virus came from the slaughter of wild animals is shared by British epidemiologists and the World Health Organization, he is "not going to exclude any possibility."

"I'm reading a lot of interesting stuff at the moment about the possibility that there was some, you know, virus escaping from a lab. I think we've got to keep an open mind," he told host Rosemary Barton.

It's idiotic to declare what you believe when you haven't actually attempted to see if it's true.

It's idiotic to declare what you believe when you haven't actually attempted to see if it's true.
Damn how did you fit so much irony into just one post
Irony how?
Don't worry about it
So you take a shot at me and run away?

Come back and debate me, if you have courage.
Then you hit me with a "funny" emo?

What a coward you turned out to be.

If American Intel finds that it is credible that it came from a lab, they need to announce it loudly and publicly. The Brits are signalling their submission to China, force their citizens to demand that they do NOT.

Remember this, we are living in a time in which the weakest Western leadership is in place and the CPP will rightfully exploit this and dominate the once great Western world view
Half American posters on this forum are constantly claiming that it is not American business what is going on in Europe and that the US should stay out of that.

With this point of view, if it becomes predominant in the US, that is of no surprise that American leading role in the world will be declining. And someone will surely fill the void.

Sounds like he is getting ahead of what the U.S told him they will "find" in their investigation. Rest assured, political decisions by other nations will determine what they believe. If nations in the E.U, Middle East and former Eastern Bloc side with China, it isn't because they believe they are innocent of a lab leak, it's accepting that there will be no consequences as they have surpassed the Wests power.

Remember this, we are living in a time in which the weakest Western leadership is in place and the CPP will rightfully exploit this and dominate the once great Western world view.

The Brits have dragged the U.S down for some time. They sheepishly watched as the CCP walked into Hong Kong and told the Brits, "yes we once again betrayed our Agreement, what are you going to do about it old chap? Don't you have a Russian spy to chase or a British double agent mole to root out"?

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he does not believe the COVID-19 virus escaped from a Chinese lab in Wuhan province but is keeping an eye on new evidence as it emerges.

"I've got an open mind on this, but I'll be clear with you — so far, the stuff I've seen does not suggest that the ... number one candidate for this is a lab leak," Johnson told CBC News chief political correspondent Rosemary Barton in an exclusive Canadian interview airing Sunday on Rosemary Barton Live.

"So the stuff I've seen suggests that at the moment, the number one suspect for the origin of this disease is still a zoonotic disease that occurred as a result of the farming of wild animals in some way."

Johnson said that while the theory that the virus came from the slaughter of wild animals is shared by British epidemiologists and the World Health Organization, he is "not going to exclude any possibility."

"I'm reading a lot of interesting stuff at the moment about the possibility that there was some, you know, virus escaping from a lab. I think we've got to keep an open mind," he told host Rosemary Barton.
Looks like he has as much of that China Brown on his nose as Crusty Joe does.

Forum List

Back