British Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Who are the British to hold an American President in contempt? I thought American imperialists were arrogant, imagine demanding another country fight in Afghanistan when you couldn’t even handle an air war against Qaddafi.

Who are the British to hold an American President in contempt? I thought American imperialists were arrogant, imagine demanding another country fight in Afghanistan when you couldn’t even handle an air war against Qaddafi.

LOL. The Brits are funny people. Maybe they should have done the same with Hong Kong, or NOT calling out China when Trump was in power for the release of the Wuhan Virus to their shores...

We've every right when it means we need to take 20 thousand of the fuckers.

• Banned
If the honorable members of the UK Parliament and other NATO "allies" are so enraged at the US pullout from Afghanistan, what is stopping them from sending their own militaries to go fight the Taliban and fix Afghanistan?

it was the right thing to do.

joe xiden and his admin have been a black eye to the united states

• Banned
"According to British media, Joe Biden would not take the calls from UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson for 36 hours as the crisis unfolded. The British and allied forces were scrambling to secure their own troops and diplomats with no guidance or contact from the White House.

Labour and Conservative parties expressed a united anger and frustration toward a failed and inept US administration during their session to challenge Boris Johnson on the events and crisis."

"According to British media, Joe Biden would not take the calls from UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson for 36 hours as the crisis unfolded. The British and allied forces were scrambling to secure their own troops and diplomats with no guidance or contact from the White House.

Labour and Conservative parties expressed a united anger and frustration toward a failed and inept US administration during their session to challenge Boris Johnson on the events and crisis."
well there you have it, at least xiden and his dembots are bringing unity somewhere…unity in their disgust for his actions

They are in on the scam and want people to believe Joe is running the show

Biden stabbed the majority of American voters in the back on Nov. 3, 2020. Now NATO is holding this lowlife deceptive criminal extortionist in contempt who has no foothold in Afghanistan to find and control the murderous Taliban who lop off heads of their adversaries at the drop of a hat. Many Afghanis are frightened of these terrorists. Our citizens are trapped, all 10,000 of them not to mention Europeans and Canadians touring there who "look like" Americans. The Talibanis are not going to care if they kill anyone who remotely dress like or look like traditional Americans. They hate Americans just looking at their past history of planning a national catastrophy againist our people. :(

~~~~~~
Obviously this goes counter to what Joey Xi told us in his 1:00 TV appearance. The truth is that Bai Dung has personally lost support from our European and Pacific Allies. Taiwan is now reconsidering this president's pledge to support their country's independence from China.

Don't know why, this was Trump's fuck up from the start.

Biden is openly being called President Chaos.

What we see is the chaos of 20 years wrong politics since 9/11. For Germany the situation is clear: We sent 20 years ago for three month some soldiers to Afghanistan to take a look where Osama bin Laden is, who had been a guest in this country and had hurted the rules of hospitality. We never found him - also not after he had been killed from you - in Pakistan as far as I remember. In general it had been a novum in the German history that we tried to let do the work of policemen from soldiers. After 20 years now an army came back ... but forgot some people there (about 20,000 - maybe more). Idiots! Not our soldiers - but our politicians. We still try to correct this mistake - and looks like our politicians do a better job now - but I fear we will not be able to save all of our people. But I'm somehow sure that also against the will of the German people we will have soon to buy more weapons from US-American weapon traders for to compensate the weapons from US-American weapon traders, which are now weapons for the Taliban - and which were payed from the US-American taxpayers with debts.

Last edited:
If the honorable members of the UK Parliament and other NATO "allies" ,,,

Interesting that you see an enemy in the NATO. What's your nationality? Great-America from the North-pole to the South-pole? What about more realism, "superpower"?

Forum List

Back