British P.M. hospitalized

It would appear Boris is getting worse.

It comes after Mr Hedley reportedly said he would "throw a party" if Boris Johnson died from coronavirus.

Left-wing Union leader suspended after making statements about Boris Johnson dying would be cause for celebration.

Left-wingers are evil. Over and over, they prove they are nothing but the most evil people in this world today.

I'll throw a party if 45 get Corona...he deserves it.

So as lucy rants about compassion for a fucking shit heel racist, what about the victims of racism.

My compassion is for the victims of racism, racists can go fuck themselves.

WHY don't you Leftist Drones pay attention to something that is actually outrageous, this is for Tommy Tainant also, instead of ranting in increasingly incoherent fashion like bravoactual is doing, instead of going on and on about how Boris is racist when nobody thinks he actually is etc

WHAT about THIS below?

You know in some parts of the world they ARE shooting dead anyone who defies the permanent lockdown. Where are the SCREAMING Leftists and the Usual Suspects about the below, again SILENT. IF ANY Western nation did ANYTHING like the below of course they would be SCREAMING and having MELTDOWNS, they seem OKAY though with this type of thing as LONG as it's BROWNS and BLACKS doing the killing of their OWN. So Browns and Blacks doing the below is OKAY, we should IGNORE this and just ramble on about Evil Whitey smashing some windows and doing graffiti. You peoples really DO have your priorities all twisted.

1586561345443.png

1586561424693.png

^^^^ There you have it. IF you leave your House Arrest. You are Enemies of Society. Typical Communism.

1586561463421.png

^^^^ But but but REMEMBER WE are the Nazi's for ONLY NOT wanting our beautiful nations to be invaded by unlimited amounts of Third World Shit Holers. Leftists drone on and on about how we are committing IMAGINARY Human Rights Abuses by not allowing TENS OF MILLIONS of Sub-Saharan Africans and Mooselimbs to just walk into our beautiful nations and TRASH them....yet the SAME Leftists IGNORE the ACTUAL Human Rights Abuses that are going in the nations of Browns and Blacks that they seem to hold up as being on some weird higher moral ground than Evil Whitey Western nations :rolleyes-41:

It comes after Mr Hedley reportedly said he would "throw a party" if Boris Johnson died from coronavirus.

Left-wing Union leader suspended after making statements about Boris Johnson dying would be cause for celebration.

Left-wingers are evil. Over and over, they prove they are nothing but the most evil people in this world today.

Get some water, put it in a container, put your entire head in it then boil the water to 100 Degrees temperature. Doing this you will have finally contributed something to the planet, you will be helping to Save The Planet :smoke:

So as lucy rants about compassion for a fucking shit heel racist, what about the victims of racism.

If the Chinese stopped eating bizarro crap like Bat Soup then those businesses wouldn't be having a problem. I mean WHY can't the Chinese eat Minestrone Soup or whatever :smoke:

Heard Boris is doing good..........Walking around.............I'm very HAPPY TO HEAR THAT.....

A little music for the EU...........FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

Johnson is an Ass Hole. 45 is a n Asshole.

You sow what you reap.

You treat people like shit, guess what...they will treat you like shit.

Remind us who took a child at Gun point?

View attachment 321068
I take it you would prefer ignoring existing law.

There were many things the Clinton administration did wrong. This was one they got right. The kid needed to go home to his father.

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

You're still trying to sell the old lie that everyone now sees through. You leftist scumbags don't give a shit about any children (same policy under obama, btw) or the victims of any phobia, ism, or istic. You literally couldn't care less who lives or dies as long as you promote your failed ideology.

What exactly is a "istic", never had heard of it before. But be one them made words you Cons love to use.

I reserve my compassion for those who have earned it.

I will NOT be told by any Fascist Fucked Face Asshole who I have to show compassion for.

My compassion is for Children taken from their parents at Gunpoint. Locked away in cages in their own filth or given away to foster parents never knowing if they will ever again see their birth parents.

My compassion if Gold Star Parents like Khizr and Ghazala Khan, whose son Captain Humayn who Killed In Action attempting to save the lives of men under his command. The Fucking Draft Dodging Piece of Shit Coward attacked them.

My Compassion is for Children locked in cages in their own filth.

My Compassion is Children give away like a prize who do not know if they will ever see their birth parents again.

My Compassion is for the thousands of Americans who have died of COVID-19 because Orange Fucking Shit Stain 45 cares more for his ratings than the lives of the American People.

My Compassion is for sailors of the U.S.S. Roosevelt, whose captain sacrificed his career to save their lives.

My Compassion is for the hundreds of thousands of front line Doctors, Nurses, EMT's risking their lives daily to the lives of people in their community....with little or no federal support.

My Compassion is for the Grocery Clerks who risk their lives on a daily to insure people can get the food they need.

But for some Fuck Wad, Ass Faced Scum Sucking Con? Nope. No None. Nothing. Fuck them, they get what they fucking deserve.

I guess we answered how many lies you could fit into one post!

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

Johnson is an Ass Hole. 45 is a n Asshole.

You sow what you reap.

You treat people like shit, guess what...they will treat you like shit.
You look like a big piece of shit in reality; violent kind with a big mouth, we have this kind of waste in the region who try to came to tell us how to live our lives not even afraid in the Templar region our lands are not Soiled.

You are very selective in your concerns. You choose to agonise over an incompetent , racist piece of shit and yet ignore the victims of his policies. And then try to dress it up as compassion. You far right drones take the biscuit you are so hypocritical.

How is Boris racist when alot of his Cabinet are Hindu's of Indian Heritage, they are not White are they? No they are Non-White, so how is Boris a racist when he has in TOP POSITIONS Indians? The Finance Minister a Hindu, the Home Minister a Hindu, there are some others that I cannot remember but they also are Indian. IF Boris was racist he would not have these Indians in the British Cabinet.
Just google Boris Johnson racism and find yourself in a world of picaninies and watermelon smiles.

That is not a response. I ask how is Boris a racist when alot of his Cabinet in TOP positions are Hindu's of Indian Heritage and are NOT White? Would a racist have these peoples in TOP positions? I think no is the answer.

Re. Watermelon smiles? What you mean this?

View attachment 321610

Boris Johnson is not a racist, he only mention watermelon he say zero about basketball and KFC :smoke:

View attachment 321613

^^^^ Okay so moving gifs do NOT move on this new forum format. WTF?!
He is a racist shit. I shed no tears for him at all. The world would be better if all racists were dead.

We are suppose to show our compassion for a Racist Piece of Shit.

Yet when it comes to compassion from Cons for Children taken from their Mother's at gun point, they ain't go it.

Fuck 45

Fuck Johnson.

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know?

Get some water, put it in a container, put your entire head in it then boil the water to 100 Degrees temperature. Doing this you will have finally contributed something to the planet, you will be helping to Save The Planet :smoke:

100 degrees is lukewarm. I suggest being more specific.

Centigrade ? OH. New math. Celsius ?

If the Chinese stopped eating bizarro crap like Bat Soup then those businesses wouldn't be having a problem. I mean WHY can't the Chinese eat Minestrone Soup or whatever :smoke:

hehheh............Good point......not to try and defend the chinese but they have a history of famine and thus were forced to eat things to survive that others shun....unfortunately that practice developed some very bizzare culinary tastes which they should be forced to abandon ....to begin with the shutting down of all so called wet markets.

Wow, I just got told off by a John Wayne Wannabe...Oh Dear....Oh My....Oh Who The Fuck Cares.

Suddenly, I'm suppose to go and cower in the corner because some ConJob idiot with hard on for made up Movie Characters has told me off. What a shame, as if I give a damn anyway.

After all the death threats posted on this forum against then President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama....after all the outright racism shown by members of this forum against anyone who is not White....after all Homophobic/Islamophobic hate spewed by members of this forum....after all the Antisemitism vomited by members of this forum....I'm suppose to show compassion for some Fuck Head, Wad Waste Walking Shit Stain?

Fuck Johnson.

Fuck Trump.

They get what the fucking well deserve.

Wow, I just got told off by a John Wayne Wannabe...Oh Dear....Oh My....Oh Who The Fuck Cares.

Suddenly, I'm suppose to go and cower in the corner because some ConJob idiot with hard on for made up Movie Characters has told me off. What a shame, as if I give a damn anyway.

After all the death threats posted on this forum against then President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama....after all the outright racism shown by members of this forum against anyone who is not White....after all Homophobic/Islamophobic hate spewed by members of this forum....after all the Antisemitism vomited by members of this forum....I'm suppose to show compassion for some Fuck Head, Wad Waste Walking Shit Stain?

Fuck Johnson.

Fuck Trump.

They get what the fucking well deserve.

"After all the death threats posted on this forum against then President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama..."

No death threats were posted at this forum, if they were the member would have been zapped.

".after all the outright racism shown by members of this forum against anyone who is not White....after all Homophobic/Islamophobic hate spewed by members of this forum....after all the Antisemitism vomited by members of this forum....I'm suppose to show compassion for some Fuck Head, Wad Waste Walking Shit Stain?"

You keep repeating the above like an escaped mental patient. So what's the problem why are you so obsessed? You MUST be a Black Faggot Mooselimb Jew Troll Boi. Whatever, nobody gives a fuck. We all are ONLY responding to you because it's entertaining because you are so incredibly stupid and incoherent, your responses are Comedy Gold.

Well if he could get it to 1000 degrees that would help.

Heard Boris is doing good..........Walking around.............I'm very HAPPY TO HEAR THAT.....

A little music for the EU...........FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

They say that Boris is also watching films and that his fiancee has sent him the latest scans of their unborn baby that arrives in June :)

Boris' fiancee Carrie Simmonds is obviously a White Supremacist/Racist/Bigot how DARE she WANT to have a WHITE baby :omg: What a filthy RACIST she is for NOT having her baby MURDERED as it slumbers in the womb :rolleyes-41: Perhaps for the next baby Boris could pimp Carrie out to some Crack dealing Black savage and then Carrie can shit out a Mini-Gangsta to illustrate that she's NOT a White Supremacist/Racist/Bigot :rolleyes-41: Of course probably then she'll test positive for AIDS or Ebola or whatever :omg:

Last edited:

Awwwwwwwwww Luz ???
1030345030.jpg

tilanono.jpg

Forum List

Back