British P.M. hospitalized

Question Tommy. If Johnson does kick the bucket, who would succeed him?
Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.
Its tempting to say that things couldnt get worse but they really could.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.
Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.
You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?
I will save my compassion for ......

Bullshit. You have NO real compassion for ANYONE, you soulless fucking ghoul. You care NOTHING for ANY human life that does not serve your absurdly failed ideology, you inhuman scumbag. You're an empty, filthy fucking animal. Don't ever kid yourself that you are anything more. YOU are why so many hundreds and hundreds of millions have died for a bad idea over hundreds of years.

Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.
Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.
You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?

Bullshit. You have NO real compassion for ANYONE, you soulless fucking ghoul. You care NOTHING for ANY human life that does not serve your absurdly failed ideology, you inhuman scumbag. You're an empty, filthy fucking animal. Don't ever kid yourself that you are anything more. YOU are why so many hundreds and hundreds of millions have died for a bad idea over hundreds of years.
You say such hurtful things. How can you be so cruel ?

Didnt happen.

But that's Tommy. I should have expected nothing less.

Didnt happen.

No, I am taking huge wet smelly SHIT on Johnson. Fuck Him. Fuck 45 and Fuck the supporters of Johnson and 45.

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

Johnson is an Ass Hole. 45 is a n Asshole.

You sow what you reap.

You treat people like shit, guess what...they will treat you like shit.

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

You're still trying to sell the old lie that everyone now sees through. You leftist scumbags don't give a shit about any children (same policy under obama, btw) or the victims of any phobia, ism, or istic. You literally couldn't care less who lives or dies as long as you promote your failed ideology.

Didnt happen.

Between us mindful, I can almost understand why certain member lose their calm and are kick out of the forum LOL but I have to do what I ask otherwise I will live the same thing and especially I am a conservative it seems that we don't have the same chances in the end with some of the rules who are double standard at the forum.

Last edited:

Didnt happen.

Between us mindful, I can almost understand why certain member lose their calm and are kick out of the forum LOL but I have to do what I ask otherwise I will live the same thing and especially I am a conservative it seems that we do have the same chances in the end with some of the rules who are double standard at the forum.

Well said.

Didnt happen.

Between us mindful, I can almost understand why certain member lose their calm and are kick out of the forum LOL but I have to do what I ask otherwise I will live the same thing and especially I am a conservative it seems that we do have the same chances in the end with some of the rules who are double standard at the forum.

Well said.
How to respond to those waste of life calmly who insults and spits on someone who is fighting for his life, it is important not to forget in the future if one of the two waste comes to cry over something that affects them then we must do the same to them, I am waiting for this moment and then it better that no one comes to warn me because I would say that no MODO came to say to calm down at this thread .

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

You sow what you reap.

You look like a big piece of shit in reality; violent kind with a big mouth, we have this kind of waste in the region who try to came to tell us how to live our lives not even afraid in the Templar region our lands are not Soiled.

You sow what you reap.

You look like a big piece of shit in reality; violent kind with a big mouth, we have this kind of waste in the region who try to came to tell us how to live our lives not even afraid in the Templar region our lands are not Soiled.

You are very selective in your concerns. You choose to agonise over an incompetent , racist piece of shit and yet ignore the victims of his policies. And then try to dress it up as compassion. You far right drones take the biscuit you are so hypocritical.

You sow what you reap.

You are very selective in your concerns. You choose to agonise over an incompetent , racist piece of shit and yet ignore the victims of his policies. And then try to dress it up as compassion. You far right drones take the biscuit you are so hypocritical.

Correction. You are selective in your concerns.

But then, you probably have no choice, given you suffer from congenital leftard hatred.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god ....
Don't bother pretending you care about any of that. It is well established by now that you leftists care about one thing and one thing only, and it isn't race, religion, freedom, or the dignity of the individual. It isn't even human life. Filthy hypocrites.

Didnt happen.

This crowd in this thread are FANATICALLY Pro-Abortion, they DEMAND that the unborn are murdered In Utero. They SUPPORT POS like the bitch below. ANYONE who supports the below has ZERO morals, the below is BEYOND evil. Yes this crowd are a Death Cult, they do not care about children or ANY human life IF they did they would CONDEMN the below. They have NO right to lecture ANYONE about morals OR about children when they ACTIVELY cheerlead the below type of Satanic HORROR and the below can ONLY be described as pure evil and Satantic:

1586443002686.png

Here's the Satanic bitch:

1586443040219.png

1586443063151.png

1586443083697.png

1586443104099.png

The Satanic murdering ghoul should be swinging from a rope and one day she and the rest of them will be subjected to mass lynchings via members of the public and this is to be fully supported. These Satanic POS deserve death and death SHOULD be wished upon them, they are NOT to be considered human, they are brutal and sadistic murderers and will deserve their execution like ALL murderers do.

1586443285388.png

1586443397162.png

You sow what you reap.

Remind us who took a child at Gun point?

download (75).jpeg

You sow what you reap.

"It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off."

Fuck off I will say what I want about WHO I want. This is the BEAUTY of Freedom of Expression. Don't like it? Then fuck off.

"When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off."

Hypocrite you Leftists thought this was okay when Barack Obama was doing it. Again fuck off.

"When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off."

You care ZERO about children OR human life. Fuck off you POS, your type are okay with your ADORED baby murderers like that SATANIC BITCH I just posted the articles on LAUGHING about how it is something that she strives for to get an ABORTED baby's SKULL INTACT so she can SELL it and how she describes ABORTED DEAD BABIES HEARTS as being CUTE. Beyond evil.

"When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off."

It's God not god, you Heretic POS.

No that's what Leftists do reduce EVERYONE to the colour of skin, you do this because you are fucking racists that's why. Also TOTAL hypocrisy considering you all shit your panties whenever someone puts up posters saying WHITE LIVES MATTER. You LOVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT White skin, so fuck off you racist POS.

"So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

Again fuck off, NOBODY gives a crap about your FEELINGS or what you THINK. I and others have NO OBLIGATION to LIKE everyone, I and others have NO OBLIGATION to like anyone BECAUSE of what Quasi-Religion they are OR BECAUSE of their skin colour. Again I will say WHAT I want about WHO I WANT to WHEN I WANT to. This is the BEAUTY of Freedom of Expression. What else? Oh yes, did I tell you to fuck off already? I think I did.

"You treat people like shit, guess what...they will treat you like shit."

Guess what? You are LITERALLY a POS and a Troll from the lowest sewer. You have NO moral high ground on ANYTHING. The best thing to do is to stop breathing, then at LEAST you will have used some purpose by helping to Save The Planet.

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe [sic] hair cut.
My name isn't Julia Hartley-Brewer, you stupid, filthy animal. Take responsibility for your own words and what they reveal about your absolute lack of character.

Who is Julia Hartley-Brewer?

New Topics

Forum List

Back