British P.M. hospitalized

Question Tommy. If Johnson does kick the bucket, who would succeed him?
Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.
Its tempting to say that things couldnt get worse but they really could.

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe [sic] hair cut.
My name isn't Julia Hartley-Brewer, you stupid, filthy animal. Take responsibility for your own words and what they reveal about your absolute lack of character.

Boris Johnson has been moved into an ICU as his condition get worse.

Like I give a shit...
If you don't give a shit, so go away
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Boris' sister Rachel Johnson Retweeted the below, I think his below Tweet probably was before they put him into Intensive Care and when he was just in the hospital last night for tests:

View attachment 319940

Thank you Lucy, The virus acts very quickly on people here in a short time people were better then they die a few hours later:(

If they go onto a ventilator they have a 60% chance of dying, it's not good.

Oh no this is horrible news. We don't know if he's on a ventilator though, do we? Our son had a terrible case of pneumonia last May at 22 yo. He was transferred to ICU just for constant monitoring and oxygen support, but never went on a vent. Thank God, he recovered, but was hospitalized for a week.

So I know ICU is not always a "death sentence"---it can just mean more intense monitoring. But a ventilator, that I don't know
The EU offered us ventilators and he turned them down because errrr brexit.

Brexit before breathing.

Tommy if Boris Johnson dies you are going to be SHOCKED at the mass outpouring of public grief, this is because even a majority of British who do not share his politics LIKE him as a person, because he's a happy character.
I don't think so Lucy. Thousands are losing loved ones and many because of his bumbling.

The majority of British peoples love Boris, this is why the majority elected him the Prime Minister. You WANT Boris to die because he's not a Leftist and because you fanatically were Pro-Remain. This has zero to do with what you are now saying that you WANT him to die because he initially was slow to act on COVID-19. You WANT him to die because he's a Conservative and was Pro-Brexit. You are in the MINORITY Tommy.

The below from some NHS staff working at another Intensive Care Unit they DON'T want Boris to die:

View attachment 320114

View attachment 320116

The majority of British peoples have been supporting the efforts of Boris and the Conservatives with the COVID-19 measures, the below poll from April 1-2

View attachment 320117
View attachment 320118

Just a question, who is his barber?

He should be shot point blank.

Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.
Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.

Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.

^^^ Leftist scumbags are hostile to human life. Of course they want anyone who disagrees with them to fall sick and die. That's what POS they are.

I wonder if these morons, and those Trumpists on this board, still think Covid-19 is a hoax or media hype?

Who thinks it's a hoax ?

I don't think anyone has said COVID-19 is a hoax, the World MSM need criticising in the extreme because they have caused all the hysteria, when the thing should have been everything done to keep everyone calm.
There are some alternative theories about Covid 19. Some people seem to really think Covid 19 is a hoax (or a plot...)
Somebody says the Global financial system did it (I didn't understand for what reason to be honest...) and others say the guilty ones are the Chinese, the Russians, the Israelis and so on....
Some people are even accusing the Devil or...the aliens... :uhh:
It happens every time something really bad occurs in the world (acts of terrorism, pandemic, assassination of a Head of State or a Prime Minister, etcetera).... :dunno:

Didnt happen.

You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?

You Putain de merde , i told you to go away:mad-61: and bring with you your filthy little friend Tommy ! :mad-61:

giphy9.gif

Didnt happen.

^^^ Leftist scumbags are hostile to human life. Of course they want anyone who disagrees with them to fall sick and die. That's what POS they are.

Another lie brought to you by the same people who took children from their Mother's Arms at gun point and locked in them in cages.

Didnt happen.

You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?

I do not mince words about Racist Ass Holes.

Nice that YOU fail to talk about how the Orange Shit Stain attacked late Senator John McCain after he died. Ye Olde ConJob Double Standard at work.

Didnt happen.

Another lie brought to you by the same people who took children from their Mother's Arms at gun point and locked in them in cages.
Got any other completely unrelated straws to grasp at, apologist? You fail.

Didnt happen.

I do not mince words about Racist Ass Holes.

Nice that YOU fail to talk about how the Orange Shit Stain attacked late Senator John McCain after he died. Ye Olde ConJob Double Standard at work.

You leftist scumbags can't divert from your vile attitude with red herrings, dummy.

Didnt happen.

I will save my compassion for the people his policies are killing every day. Racist shits like johnson get no tears from me.

Didnt happen.

I will save my compassion for the people his policies are killing every day. Racist shits like johnson get no tears from me.
He seems to be getting better. There is no cure for AIDS. HAHA!

Didnt happen.

He seems to be getting better. There is no cure for AIDS. HAHA!
He can answer for his crimes then.

Forum List

Back