British P.M. hospitalized

Boris Johnson has been moved into an ICU as his condition get worse.

Like I give a shit...
If you don't give a shit, so go away
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Boris' sister Rachel Johnson Retweeted the below, I think his below Tweet probably was before they put him into Intensive Care and when he was just in the hospital last night for tests:

View attachment 319940

Thank you Lucy, The virus acts very quickly on people here in a short time people were better then they die a few hours later:(

If they go onto a ventilator they have a 60% chance of dying, it's not good.

Oh no this is horrible news. We don't know if he's on a ventilator though, do we? Our son had a terrible case of pneumonia last May at 22 yo. He was transferred to ICU just for constant monitoring and oxygen support, but never went on a vent. Thank God, he recovered, but was hospitalized for a week.

So I know ICU is not always a "death sentence"---it can just mean more intense monitoring. But a ventilator, that I don't know
The EU offered us ventilators and he turned them down because errrr brexit.

Brexit before breathing.

Tommy if Boris Johnson dies you are going to be SHOCKED at the mass outpouring of public grief, this is because even a majority of British who do not share his politics LIKE him as a person, because he's a happy character.
I don't think so Lucy. Thousands are losing loved ones and many because of his bumbling.

Okay so IF Boris dies, we will either return to highlight MY post or return to highlight YOUR post and see which one of us was correct, me who says they will have an outpouring of public grief or you who says they will not.
If he dies we would need to see the body. He is such a lying bastard.

Oh Tommy, don't go all Conspiracy Theorist :rolleyes-41:

Brexit before breathing.
I'm not there, nor am I that engaged in what's going on over there, but if what you're stating is true, if he passes away over Covid-19, it will be largely seen as a lesson in letting rhetoric rule your policy.
But will the Left learn from it? I have my doubts...

What will the Right Wing Nut Jobs learn, other than nothing? For people who swear by personal responsibility, you people love blaming someone else.

Brexit before breathing.
I'm not there, nor am I that engaged in what's going on over there, but if what you're stating is true, if he passes away over Covid-19, it will be largely seen as a lesson in letting rhetoric rule your policy.

What will the Right Wing Nut Jobs learn, other than nothing? For people who swear by personal responsibility, you people love blaming someone else.
That strong borders prevent shit like this. That manufacturing your own critical goods is best for your people, amongst other things... Just like we’ve said. What have you learned besides new catch phrases like “flatten the curve”?

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

Brexit before breathing.
Pretty much. They have turned away from several EU things that would have helped. On this one they realised they had gone too far and made up some shite about the e mail going to a spam folder. This is not a spoof, he actually claimed that.

Even trump has not plumbed such depths. We were offered 50,000 and turned them all down. Now we don't have enough and people are now dying.

Somehow, as if by magic Cons seem to think they know more than the experts and end up killing innocent Men, Women and Children and try shift blame for their ineptitude on to someone else.

Cons have learned that libtards are stupid and listening to them about anything takes a special breed of stupid.

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

I hope he pulls through...

giphy.gif
Was he telling us to go to China town to hug asians like dems did

Brexit before breathing.
Pretty much. They have turned away from several EU things that would have helped. On this one they realised they had gone too far and made up some shite about the e mail going to a spam folder. This is not a spoof, he actually claimed that.

Even trump has not plumbed such depths. We were offered 50,000 and turned them all down. Now we don't have enough and people are now dying.

Somehow, as if by magic Cons seem to think they know more than the experts and end up killing innocent Men, Women and Children and try shift blame for their ineptitude on to someone else.

Cons have learned that libtards are stupid and listening to them about anything takes a special breed of stupid.

YOU must listen to them very carefully then.

When a medical expert tells you one thing, and an eccentric politician with funny hair tells you another, deciding who to believe isn't THE hardest decision in the world. :dunno:

How about my cardia doctor "forgot" to give me a required prescription after my heart stents were placed? Another non-cardiac doctor caught it and asked why I was not taking it.
Maybe if you weren’t such a fucking asshole your doctor would have given a shit about you. Maybe anyone would.

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

giphy.gif

That was fucking retarded. You are basically happy he is sick and in the hospital, yet "hope he pulls through". Just dumb.
Leftists are happy when they see conservative hurts, they can't help coming to jibulate it shows their inability to have compassion for the innocent victims apart from we know WHO

All over the internet, I see some truly vile and disgusting comments coming from the left.
Anyone who isn't on their side, they seem to relish in their suffering.
Yes, I hope that if he dies they do not come to rejoice

You KNOW they will, we already had when it was announced that Boris had COVID-19 we already had a thread posted by Tommy T where he said "I hope the fat fuck dies" that thread I see has been removed as it's disgusting.

Only the evil and those devoid of ALL human decency CELEBRATE when someone dies and to CELEBRATE a death because it's someone who you have different politics with is the lowest of the low.
“The lowest of the low “ describes tommy perfectly.

And so it begins.

giphy.gif

Uhm no you retard it was the health minister of Iran, ya know Obama's gay buddy

When a medical expert tells you one thing, and an eccentric politician with funny hair tells you another, deciding who to believe isn't THE hardest decision in the world. :dunno:

How about my cardia doctor "forgot" to give me a required prescription after my heart stents were placed? Another non-cardiac doctor caught it and asked why I was not taking it.
Maybe if you weren’t such a fucking asshole your doctor would have given a shit about you. Maybe anyone would.

Hey that's Mr. Admiral to you, remember he was the Captain of the SS. Minow

Brexit before breathing.

That strong borders prevent shit like this. That manufacturing your own critical goods is best for your people, amongst other things... Just like we’ve said. What have you learned besides new catch phrases like “flatten the curve”?

I hate to mention flattening the curve but....

As of April 6 yesterday we think we have flattened the curve, it is our intention now to begin lifting the total lockdown. We are aiming to begin this slowly on April 14 and then more lifting measures on May 1 and we aim to have the total lockdown lifted by mid-May. This ALL though will occur IF the peoples continue to social distance and wear the masks until at least September and IF the curve begins to rise again we will have to reintroduce the total lockdown. But we are aiming to be open by mid-May.

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

Leftism is a Death Cult, they even get excited at the thought of death and suffering of those they disagree with, they are totally twisted and display the classic symptoms of Sociopaths.

Boris Johnson has been moved into an ICU as his condition get worse.

Like I give a shit...
If you don't give a shit, so go away
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Boris' sister Rachel Johnson Retweeted the below, I think his below Tweet probably was before they put him into Intensive Care and when he was just in the hospital last night for tests:

View attachment 319940

Thank you Lucy, The virus acts very quickly on people here in a short time people were better then they die a few hours later:(

If they go onto a ventilator they have a 60% chance of dying, it's not good.

Oh no this is horrible news. We don't know if he's on a ventilator though, do we? Our son had a terrible case of pneumonia last May at 22 yo. He was transferred to ICU just for constant monitoring and oxygen support, but never went on a vent. Thank God, he recovered, but was hospitalized for a week.

So I know ICU is not always a "death sentence"---it can just mean more intense monitoring. But a ventilator, that I don't know

Brexit before breathing.

Tommy if Boris Johnson dies you are going to be SHOCKED at the mass outpouring of public grief, this is because even a majority of British who do not share his politics LIKE him as a person, because he's a happy character.
I don't think so Lucy. Thousands are losing loved ones and many because of his bumbling.

The majority of British peoples love Boris, this is why the majority elected him the Prime Minister. You WANT Boris to die because he's not a Leftist and because you fanatically were Pro-Remain. This has zero to do with what you are now saying that you WANT him to die because he initially was slow to act on COVID-19. You WANT him to die because he's a Conservative and was Pro-Brexit. You are in the MINORITY Tommy.

The below from some NHS staff working at another Intensive Care Unit they DON'T want Boris to die:

1586229395381.png

1586229496429.png

The majority of British peoples have been supporting the efforts of Boris and the Conservatives with the COVID-19 measures, the below poll from April 1-2

1586229812724.png

1586229853208.png

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe hair cut.
1586252256188.png

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe hair cut.
View attachment 320187
You're one sickening faggot.

Forum List

Back