British MP Stabbed to Death in "Terrorist Incident"

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
"LEIGH-ON-SEA, England, Oct 15 (Reuters) - British lawmaker David Amess was stabbed to death in an Essex church on Friday by an assailant who lunged at him as he met voters, in what police said was a terrorist attack."

Not the first member of Parliament stabbed to death. Just the latest.

Police have called this a terrorist attack yet refuse to comment on which terrorists are responsible.
Time to ban knives in the UK. Time also to come forward and announce who is behind the assassination, as if
it isn't easy to guess who.

Last edited:
Muslim violence in the UK.

No one is surprised at all. "The Religion of Peace".
1634406799872.png

and an immigrant too.

Wonder what the gay flakes like Welsh Tommy are saying about this. In fact, I don't want to know it will be something like it was self-defence as Tory scum didn't want him in the country in the first place. That's how mental in the head folk like him are.

See! Gun control works.

Confiscate all guns and nobody gets killed.
Yeah, that sure works in Europe. Knives, bombs, large vans and trucks ------ I'm beginning to wonder why they want these Muslims there so much.

Oh! I forgot bows and arrows!! That was the latest European Muslim mass murder but one.

Glad that didn't happen over here. There would be a push from the Woke Party and Brandon to
confiscate all knives larger than a 1 /1/2 inch pocket knife.
We dodged a bullet my friends. Oh, I mean.......

What was the reason for the assassination? Was it politically motivated?

"LEIGH-ON-SEA, England, Oct 15 (Reuters) - British lawmaker David Amess was stabbed to death in an Essex church on Friday by an assailant who lunged at him as he met voters, in what police said was a terrorist attack."

Not the first member of Parliament stabbed to death. Just the latest.

Police have called this a terrorist attack yet refuse to comment on which terrorists are responsible.
Time to ban knives in the UK. Time also to come forward and announce who is behind the assassination, as if
it isn't easy to guess who.
After banning all knives, areas will be set up in neighborhoods where government representatives will chew your food first before giving it to you, to ensure you don't have something to scare people and cut food with.
On a serious note, as each MP is killed in a "terrorist attack," the MP will be replaced with a Muslim MP. The Muslims started with installing two MP's and are now up to 19 at the last count I can recall. They have said that when they have enough control of Parliament, they can make what they feel are the "necessary" changes in the government and laws.
Warning non-Muslim MP's, you have a target on your back.

and an immigrant too.

Wonder what the gay flakes like Welsh Tommy are saying about this. In fact, I don't want to know it will be something like it was self-defence as Tory scum didn't want him in the country in the first place. That's how mental in the head folk like him are.

It's not enough that they're simply brushing it off by declaring the killer's motive to be "terrorism." Why did the killer choose that particular victim? Was it random, or calculated to send a message to a certain segment of society? Was there a political motive behind the stabbing? Most every terrorist act has a message the terrorist is wanting to convey.

I hope they hang the bastard, if he's still alive.

It's not enough that they're simply brushing it off by declaring the killer's motive to be "terrorism." Why did the killer choose that particular victim? Was it random, or calculated to send a message to a certain segment of society? Was there a political motive behind the stabbing? Most every terrorist act has a message the terrorist is wanting to convey.

The act was to create a vacancy that could be filled in by a Muslim.

S.Khan the BLM loving, leftist mayor in charge of London actually made a post on social media saying thoughts with his family after he "passed away"

Passed away like he died peacefully in his sleep after an illness or something

The act was to create a vacancy that could be filled in by a Muslim.

That's feasible.

Islam is a revolutionary faith that comes to destroy any
government made by man. The goal of Islam is to rule the
entire world and submit all of mankind to the faith of Islam.
Any nation or power that gets in the way of that goal, Islam
will fight and destroy. In order to fulfill that goal, Islam can
use every power available every way it can be used to bring
worldwide revolution. This is jihad.”

Syed Abul Ala Mawdudi (1905-1979) World-renowned Islamic scholar who traced his paternal ancestry to Mohammed.

DOES ISLAM PLAN TO RULE THE WORLD?

S.Khan the BLM loving, leftist mayor in charge of London actually made a post on social media saying thoughts with his family after he "passed away"

Passed away like he died peacefully in his sleep after an illness or something
I'm sure he meant to say "violently stabbed to death".

By a Somali man, by the way. I'm sure Khan can always amend his comments in a more accurate way.

Forum List

Back