British analysis of Biden's first days in power.

I love how wingnuts
If democrats disapprove of Biden, and Republicans disapprove of Biden, why isn't his approval rating ZERO???

You're listening to conservatives tell you what Democrats think.
The OP isn't conservative, its obviously a progressive disappointed in Biden.
Besides, there are no conservatives any more, we're all "America First populists" now.

If you mean OP as in Original Poster, that guy ain't a progressive.

If you mean OP as in Original Post, meaning the podcast video. Here is their home page:

Those guys ain't progressives either.
The Lotus Eaters are what the Left used to be.
Anti Globalistation. Pro Free Speech. Anti mass immigration. Anti foreign wars. Individual freedom.
Mass immigration is an ideal of Alan Greenspan and the Koch Brothers to keep wages low.
If you think Biden is opening the borders because he's a humanitarian then we can have that debate.
Real reason is that they want cheap labour.

Then why is Biden for raising the minimum wage?

And no, those guys were never liberals.
They are classical liberals.

I love how wingnuts
If democrats disapprove of Biden, and Republicans disapprove of Biden, why isn't his approval rating ZERO???

Besides, there are no conservatives any more, we're all "America First populists" now.

If you mean OP as in Original Post, meaning the podcast video. Here is their home page:

Anti Globalistation. Pro Free Speech. Anti mass immigration. Anti foreign wars. Individual freedom.
Mass immigration is an ideal of Alan Greenspan and the Koch Brothers to keep wages low.
If you think Biden is opening the borders because he's a humanitarian then we can have that debate.

"Classical" Liberals :laughing0301:

I love how wingnuts

Only for Federal workers.
He lied again.
Big corporations are exempt.
Buyers remorse is real.
How did he lie? He can't change the minimum wage for private sector workers via EO. However businesses compete with government and government contract for it's workforce. Many private businesses will need to raise their wages to attract employees.

He lied again? He's been in office for a week. Chill out.

I love how wingnuts

Does that mean they drink their white claw with their pinkies up? I've heard of classical liberalism. I've never heard of classical liberals.

Just call them libertarians.

It probaly IS rating Zero.

The Fake News Media is trying to push his numbers up LOL...... in my opinion they will fail, America already abhors China Biden the Fake President who stole this election from Trump.

Hate him!
China is moving on Taiwan already. Watch what happens there soon....will Xiden do anything to stop China?

Who exactly gives half a shit about the "British analysis" of anything? What's the target audience for this? We've got just the one hitler-mustache, life-hating Brexiteer here, and his analysis ain't worth squat.

Forum List

Back