British air accident investigator : ‘Putin killed president of Poland’ Why Moscow killed Lech Kaczynski?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
its clear that moscow killed literally entire Polish state leadership, why Putin did it, why KGB thugs killed Lech Kaczynski? ?

"
"What I can say is there is no doubt there were explosions on board before the aircraft hit the ground."

Mr Taylor also says he believes damage to the left side cabin door is consistent with what he calls massive internal pressure.

Relatives have long complained that Russia failed to protect the crash site. Russia has refused to return any wreckage or the full flight data recordings."
What happened at Smolensk on April 10, 2010 was not accident nor was it caused by pilot error,” he said earlier this year. “It was an operation that was prepared for over a long time and one that was the first shot in a war in Eastern Europe that continues to this day.”

His contentious and forthright view that Vladimir Putin is responsible for death of the Polish president could add a new and edgy chapter to Poland’s relations with Moscow, already strained by the Ukraine crisis.

its clear that moscow killed literally entire Polish state leadership, why Putin did it, why KGB thugs killed Lech Kaczynski? ?

"
"What I can say is there is no doubt there were explosions on board before the aircraft hit the ground."

Mr Taylor also says he believes damage to the left side cabin door is consistent with what he calls massive internal pressure.

Relatives have long complained that Russia failed to protect the crash site. Russia has refused to return any wreckage or the full flight data recordings."
What happened at Smolensk on April 10, 2010 was not accident nor was it caused by pilot error,” he said earlier this year. “It was an operation that was prepared for over a long time and one that was the first shot in a war in Eastern Europe that continues to this day.”

His contentious and forthright view that Vladimir Putin is responsible for death of the Polish president could add a new and edgy chapter to Poland’s relations with Moscow, already strained by the Ukraine crisis.

Not a surprise.

I do NOT know whether the Czar murdered those Polish leaders.

BUT I do know (I think) that the United States has directly or indirectly been responsible for eliminating leaders whom it did not like.

1. It let the army in Chile know that it would be OK to kick out Allende. (Who then committed suicide.)

2. It let the army in South Vietnam know it would OK to kick out Diem. (The army then proceeded to murder the president and his brother.)

3. At the turn of the 20th century, it told the army that it would be OK to kick out Francisco Madero. The army then killed him while he was allegedly trying to flee.

4. It has overthrown numerous leaders in Central America.

5, It helped overthrew a leader in the Congo, Iran, etc.

LIT----my little pierogi------I am clueless----what is the issue between Poland and Russia? Ukraine?

LIT----my little pierogi------I am clueless----what is the issue between Poland and Russia? Ukraine?
Never mind. It is as all about inter-Slavic relations. Who is more cute among them.

read this :
All roads lead to Ukraine in Putin's global hybrid war - Atlantic ...
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org › blogs › all-roads-lead-...

5 Jan 2021 — Russian hackers have set new standards in cyber warfare, targeting everything ... to the existential threat posed by the democratic world to Russia's ... place to fight back against Russia's hybrid war and the best opportunity to .

Never mind. It is as all about inter-Slavic relations. Who is more cute among them.
no, its war of civilizations

Forum List

Back