Britain agrees to license three parent ivf babies to prevent diseases. OMG the irony.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Britain agrees to license three-parent IVF babies to prevent disease
LONDON, (Reuters) - Britain on Thursday became the first country to formally license an in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment designed to create babies from three people.
-----------------------------
Anybody with common sense knows this is pure bs and will not help to prevent diseases. If anything it is going to increase diseases in forms we've never seen.
Just think those characters in star wars might become reality lol. Although the dangers of tweaking genetics won't show up for quite some time, after all you can't tell idiots anything until it happens. The nut job scientist will deny it all until they can't any longer. Then when truth comes out, the sheep will say it's all a conspiracy.
Half these loons are lucky to even know what the sun is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pros and cons of '3-parent' therapy
  • More generally, critics say mitochondrial donation is a step too far, and crosses an ethical boundary. It could mark the start of a slippery slope that leads to the creation of "designer babies" whose genes are tweaked to provide desirable characteristics. Rather than risk a future Brave New World of human genetic engineering and eugenics, a line should be drawn in the sand now, it is claimed.

• Banned
Who set these ethical boundaries??

The humans who have a natural un indoctrinated instinct left not tainted by BS IDIOTS like science ( for big money), Elites who want to strip away those ethics, those who go beyond what you are probably aware of , or choose not to believe.

The humans who have a natural un indoctrinated instinct left not tainted by BS IDIOTS like science ( for big money), Elites who want to strip away those ethics, those who go beyond what you are probably aware of , or choose not to believe.
So you know what I believe? I hardly think so...Humans have been playing eugenics for centuries, especially among the rich and powerful..

• Banned

So you know what I believe? I hardly think so...Humans have been playing eugenics for centuries, especially among the rich and powerful..

As Zoe Williams of The Guardian says, there are moral and ethical implications here that go way beyond the abortion vs. frozen-for-life debate. “Is it defensible to make alterations at a genetic level whose impact on future children we simply don’t know? Is there any fundamental difference between screening out diseases and screening out undesirable traits?”

But who determines what’s “acceptable”? Where will the ‘acceptable’ DNA come from? How will it be harvested, who will pay for it and how much will it cost?

And finally, once the first generation of super-babies starts growing up, what’s to become of the not-so-super babies whose parents couldn’t afford the super-baby-DNA?

IVF ‘Designer Babies’ And “Three-Parent Babies” Raise Serious Ethical Questions

• Banned

Then you should know all about the genetic fk ups they've had too.

As Zoe Williams of The Guardian says, there are moral and ethical implications here that go way beyond the abortion vs. frozen-for-life debate. “Is it defensible to make alterations at a genetic level whose impact on future children we simply don’t know? Is there any fundamental difference between screening out diseases and screening out undesirable traits?”

But who determines what’s “acceptable”? Where will the ‘acceptable’ DNA come from? How will it be harvested, who will pay for it and how much will it cost?

And finally, once the first generation of super-babies starts growing up, what’s to become of the not-so-super babies whose parents couldn’t afford the super-baby-DNA?

IVF ‘Designer Babies’ And “Three-Parent Babies” Raise Serious Ethical Questions
Are you in a rich and powerful family? If the answer is no, then you know what happens to the less perfect people..

Then you should know all about the genetic fk ups they've had too.
Sure, but that doesn't mean they won't keep trying...Just a way of getting around that blue blood problem...

• Banned

Check this out.

THE ERA OF CHIMERAS: SCIENTISTS FEARLESSLY CREATE BIZARRE HUMAN/ANIMAL HYBRIDS
In my previous article entitled “Transhumanists: Superhuman Powers And Life Extension Technologies Will Allow Us To Become Like God“, I explored the obsession that transhumanists have with human enhancement. The temptation to “take control of our own evolution” will surely be too great for many scientists to resist. And even if some nations outlaw the complete merging of humans and animals, that does not mean that everyone else in the world will.

The Era Of Chimeras: Scientists Fearlessly Create Bizarre Human/Animal Hybrids

The human species began as the hybrid offspring of a male pig and a female chimpanzee, an American geneticist has suggested.

The startling claim has been made by Eugene McCarthy, who is also one of the world’s leading authorities on hybridisation in animals.

He points out that while humans have many features in common with chimps, we also have a large number of distinguishing characteristics not found in any other primates.

So if we are just hybrid creatures ourselves, why should we be scared of making more hybrids?

From their point of view, it all makes perfect sense.

And right now, extremely weird human/animal hybrids are being grown all over the United States.

For example, just check out the following excerpt from an NBC News articleabout what is going on in Nevada…

Forum List

Back