Brit and US spies hunted Hitler for TEN YEARS after WW2

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Maybe he indeed did make it out through one of the many Nazi ratlines that they were famous for?

DECLASSIFIED documents show how the UK and US hunted for Adolf Hitler for 10 years after the end of World War 2 as they feared he was still alive.

Spy files held in the archives of the CIA and the FBI unearthed by The Sun Online show the stunning leads pursued with very real fear that Hitler escaped from his bunker in Berlin.

Secret documents reveal investigations into claims Hitler had a body double, U-boat sightings in Argentina, and claims that Adolf was photographed alive in Colombia.

It is known some Nazis used hidden escape routes called "ratlines" to flee from Germany as the Third Reich collapsed, with some finding shelter in South America.

Various tips and reports were filed back to intelligence agencies about possible sightings of Hitler- with many being passed to FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.

The hunt lasted at least ten years, with documents being dated as late as 1955.

The Sun Online can reveal some of the most stunning claims about the dictator from these fascinating formerly top secret files.

Hitler 'pictured alive in 1955'

CIA agents were wired a picture of a man who was claimed to be Adolf Hitler on October, 3, 1955.

The photo held in a docket of files shows the man sporting Hitler's distinctive moustache sitting with a man who is allegedly former SS trooper Philip Citroen.

An agent codenamed Cimelody-3 reported back to the CIA that Citroen had told him Hitler had been living in Colombia........................................................

More

I wasted my time watching that entire series, but when it comes down to it there is NO physical evidence to prove Hitler escaped. Many of Hitler's supporters did escape to South America and attempted to recreate a Fourth Reich. There is physical evidence that he died in his bunker. Russia loved playing games with US.

I wasted my time watching that entire series, but when it comes down to it there is NO physical evidence to prove Hitler escaped. Many of Hitler's supporters did escape to South America and attempted to recreate a Fourth Reich. There is physical evidence that he died in his bunker. Russia liked playing games with US.
What evidence is there he killed himself? I know the dental records were hand drawn off of the memory of the dentist. Not saying he escaped either.

Unfortunately, the USSR was allowed to reach Berlin first, and were able to retrieve Mr. Hitler's corpus.

The usual story told is that they cremated it, and /or disposed of it in an unknown location.

So there is really no way to do DNA or other tests on his remains to know for sure.

If America had got to Berlin first, we would have decapitated the body, and put it on pike so the people could see that their fuhrer had passed on, and there would have been no doubt. Then Hitler's body could have been entombed in a mausoleum so that if doubts like this came about later, the corpus could be disinterred.

Forum List

Back