• Bush/Obama combo until 2020?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other... explain

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Obama2020

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2018
Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)

Sorry, it is not the Constitution which lays out the order of succession. It is a law passed by Congress a long time ago.

President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, President Pro Tem of the Senate, then all the Cabinet Secretaries (starting with SecState).

It's Republicans all the way down.

But if the Dems win the House this fall, the third in line will be Nancy Pelosi! :ack-1:

'gwb' is scum same as ALL his familia so we are gonna be keeping the TRUMP . He is the BEST as he annoys , Intimidates , scares and depresses heck out of everyone in the World except for Deplorables like me '2020' .

'gwb' is scum same as ALL his familia so we are gonna be keeping the TRUMP . He is the BEST as he annoys , Intimidates , scares and depresses heck out of everyone in the World except for Deplorables like me '2020' .

180904132343-fear-bob-woodward-book-cover-780x439.jpg

what Catasrtophic Failure could happen that would call for removal of a properly elected President eh '2020'??

thats not an answer or YOUR answer . Russia , norks or some other sends nukes , well , we send some back . '2020' .

Sorry, it is not the Constitution which lays out the order of succession. It is a law passed by Congress a long time ago.

President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, President Pro Tem of the Senate, then all the Cabinet Secretaries (starting with SecState).

It's Republicans all the way down.

But if the Dems win the House this fall, the third in line will be Nancy Pelosi! :ack-1:
If they win its doubtful that ole Nancy gets it. Even the Dems are on the outs with her.

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)
Then the Speaker of the House becomes President.

But Paul Ryan and Orrin Hatch are retiring. I like the Bush/Obama thing until 2020 - Although I understand it'd never happen.

Second: The Vice President Mike Pence
Third: Speaker of the House Paul Ryan
Fourth: President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch

Forum List

Back