Brilliant voter suppression tactic: "Do you have an ID?"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have now heard at least 3 different Liberal pundits claim that Trump may have won a couple key battleground states through 'voter suppression'. They claimed that people not providing proper ID were turned away from voting and that was un-American. Huh? If you show up to vote without an ID you either don't have proper ID or you are an idiot. Either way you should not be allowed to vote.

I have now heard at least 3 different Liberal pundits claim that Trump may have won a couple key battleground states through 'voter suppression'. They claimed that people not providing proper ID were turned away from voting and that was un-American. Huh? If you show up to vote without an ID you either don't have proper ID or you are an idiot. Either way you should not be allowed to vote.

When you cash your check you need to provide proper ID... When you drive your automobile you have to have a proper ID... Most places where you rent require an ID...

So my question to the left if most of your daily life from getting a job to signing up for welfare benefits require ID's then why the hell would you not want someone to have one when they vote!?!

Forum List

Back