Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Sources are reporting that Trump has dealt a killer blow in his ongoing war against his sworn enemy, the U.S. Post Office. In a move of sheer, mind-blowing brilliance, Trump directed the Post Office to put his face on every single stamp, forcing the Democrats to reverse course and abolish the institution once and for all.

The new stamp, dubbed "The Trump-Stamp," to be used on all pieces of mail features a smiling Donald Trump, with the caption "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER."

Don Lemon broke the news in a tearful address to the nation last night. "Our democracy is over," he said. "It doesn't exist anymore. I will never send another piece of mail ever again, and neither should you or else you're a racist."

Antifa and BLM responded by marching on local post offices and burning them down. Enthusiastic Trump supporters quickly bought up all the stamps. They are now selling for $3,000 apiece online.

TweetPoop.png

The Commies took it LITERALLY!!

{
Did Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) poop his pants? Seriously, have you seen the clip? The man looks like he straight-up ‘sharted’ and tried to get away as quickly as possible without evidence of his accident spilling into the public view.
}

I didn't see the Trump tweet, but it all makes sense now, democrats are shitting themselves because Trump said not to...

So, what is your comment on the report?

That unlike the Onion, Babylon Bee is funny as hell.

It's the bitterness of the Onion that destroys their ability to craft humor. The great Don Rickles said of Lenny Bruce; "Bitter and hate filled isn't funny."
You have to be really good to pull it off...Sam Kinison and Lewis Black come to mind.

Though Lenny Bruce had his moments, he was nowhere as good.

So, what is your comment on the report?

That unlike the Onion, Babylon Bee is funny as hell.

It's the bitterness of the Onion that destroys their ability to craft humor. The great Don Rickles said of Lenny Bruce; "Bitter and hate filled isn't funny."
You have to be really good to pull it off...Sam Kinison and Lewis Black come to mind.

Though Lenny Bruce had his moments, he was nowhere as good.

I'll give you Kinison. Lewis Black isn't even in the same universe as funny.

I don't think Kinison took himself seriously, Black is serious as a heart attack.

{
Did Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) poop his pants? Seriously, have you seen the clip? The man looks like he straight-up ‘sharted’ and tried to get away as quickly as possible without evidence of his accident spilling into the public view.
}

I didn't see the Trump tweet, but it all makes sense now, democrats are shitting themselves because Trump said not to...

Jerry was trying to make it off stage without the turd sliding down his trouser leg out onto the floor in front of Nancy.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Sources are reporting that Trump has dealt a killer blow in his ongoing war against his sworn enemy, the U.S. Post Office. In a move of sheer, mind-blowing brilliance, Trump directed the Post Office to put his face on every single stamp, forcing the Democrats to reverse course and abolish the institution once and for all.

The new stamp, dubbed "The Trump-Stamp," to be used on all pieces of mail features a smiling Donald Trump, with the caption "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER."

Don Lemon broke the news in a tearful address to the nation last night. "Our democracy is over," he said. "It doesn't exist anymore. I will never send another piece of mail ever again, and neither should you or else you're a racist."

Antifa and BLM responded by marching on local post offices and burning them down. Enthusiastic Trump supporters quickly bought up all the stamps. They are now selling for $3,000 apiece online.

Don't give Trump any ideas.

{
}

Jerry was trying to make it off stage without the turd sliding down his trouser leg out onto the floor in front of Nancy.
What do you know, another classy Trumptard post..

{
}

One of the funniest things I've seen, he so totally shit himself.

No doubt because Trump said it was bad to do so,

Forum List

Back